DEUX

⊹₊ ⋆

⚠️TW. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

OMNISCIENT
love- love makes you do crazy things. love makes you feel; despair, happiness, emotionless. love.. what is it good for? nothing.

that's what leilani's thoughts reminded her everyday. she was in love once. she thought at first it was great, till the end came around, she was smacked harshly in the face of how sudden the change love could do.

their love was ripped apart, their love was tortured, their love was trampled and stepped on, their love looked down on, their love was draining, their love was unfair, their love was toxic, their love was gone because of him... but what about hers?

she loved him and that was the biggest mistake of her life. her mistakes caused consequences, but consequences so severe like this? did she deserve it? no. but sometimes she thought yes.

how can anyone love her she thought. the person that loved her got tired of her they mistreated her till she was on my last stage of my life.

what he didn't know was that his mistakes caused a monster. a manipulative, cold, sturbborn girl. she didn't want to be like this, but she couldn't help it. she was never in control her entire life, but she now wanted to feel a sense of power, even if it meant hurting others sometimes. she lost a lot of friends over time but her main ones always stuck by her side even though her whole her persona completely changed. she didn't want to be like this, but what else could she be without feeling stupid.

FLASHBACK 2018
"lani i don't have time for this shit today." kion said nonchalantly.

leilani was pushed to the door lightly already enough for him to be on his last straw.

"no kion your going to fucking tell me why your fucking sister told me you went to your ex's house!" leilani exclaimed.

from an outside point of view leilani seemed crazy, manic even but she wasn't, she was just hurt.

"get the fuck out of my face." kion pushed her making her stumble backwards.

"no kion tell me right now. are you cheating on me? because i don't see why we should still be together if your going to do shit like this!" she cried.

"i left my family and friends for you! i left school for yo-" leilani was cut off by a hard slap on the face.

she was slapped so hard she felt dizzy. he grabbed her face harshly and guided her to the living room, he used his hand to smash leilani's head on the hard wall. she groaned in pain while tears running down her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY TO YOU HUH LEILANI?!" kion yelled with a sinful look in his eyes.

he slapped her hard once again leading her to fall on the fall. leilani's hand covered her now swollen check while she was hyperventilating.

"k-kion i just want to know." she said crying. at that point she already knew what was coming but she wanted the words to come out of his mouth. that he was cheating.

leilani knew. her friends telling her about some new girl he was fucking didn't phase her. she thought kion and her in love and that was enough for him, but she was wrong.

"you stupid bitch, stupid bitch, stupid bitch-" kion screamed while punching leilani on the ground.

kion had so much anger he out that in all his punches. leilani cryed and screamed in pain while kion continued to mistreat her with his words and hands. he continued to punch and punch and punch till she could no longer cry. she just laid there restlessly.

kion got up wiped his bloody knuckles, got his keys and left the house.

while she was left on the fall fighting for her life because of love.

PRESENT

(+351) 444 444 44

unknown
yoo

me
who's this?

unknown
billie
from the party
save my number

me
uh hi
who gave u my number??

unknown
you don't want to talk to me or ?
you was saying different yesterday but it's cool🤷‍♀️

me
ugh shut up i never said that🙄
but i never gave my number
so i unless i was drunk ash i don't rmb

unknown
mhm so u do want to talk to me?
stockely
unopened

stockely🍃!!

me
are u dumb or wha??
i'll fucking kill u.
count ur mf days stockely deadass

stockely 🍃!!
Wsp Witchu🤨

me
why tf would u give billie my number

stockely🍃!!
U DTM She Was Feelin Yu So I Gave It
Ur Welcome??
me
nooo yk im not on that rn

stockely 🍃!!
Mb Bro Just Try Be Ha Fren Or Sum
me
let's not be dumb now...

stockely🍃!!
BYE Lani Busy!

me
ugh hate u🙄

LEILANI
honestly i'm not even mad that stockely gave my number. i'm just worried this could get into something.

billie is really attractive and just an intriguing person in general but i can't afford to get to a relationship. i'm not ready. i've curved so many people and i'm not going to do any different with billie. i don't care if i have to hurt her.

i'm happy being single, i can't handle anyone right now and they most definitely could not handle me.

le désastre