DIX-NEUF

OMNISCIENT
"you wanted to talk?" leilani said as she sat down on the boys bed, revealing even more skin her ridiculously short skirt wasn't showing. it made marcus go crazy, crazy enough to fucking kill her for it.

"i-im just confused lani, i know you got issues and shit but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want whenever you want." marcus said warily hoping not to upset leilani.

leilani grew impatient not wanting this conversation to be longer than it should be. she want to hurt marcus but it had to be done and if she finally wanted peace with billie she would have to eliminate anything her way, she thought.

"listen marcus im sorry that i lead you on, but that night was just a fuck up. i have feelings for someone else and i hope that you can finally understand that and stop trying to make me feel guilty about not liking you anymore."

marcus chuckles lowly "im not."

"you are! but honestly marcus can we just move on from this?" leilani huffs.

"you're so fucked lani, im just making sure you know that." marcus rolls his eyes.

leilani doesn't respond but reaches the door handle of marcus' door, at the same time marcus' mom barges im leaving both teens confused.

"there's a cop downstairs asking for you." marcus' mom says looking at leilani with almost a scared expression on her face.

leilani furrows her eyebrows in confusion and panic trying to remember if she did anything incriminating recently.

"why?" marcus asks.

"he didn't say." marcus mom says.

they all rush downstairs curious to know why the police would need to speak to leilani.

"are you leilani george?" one of the cops asks.

"y-yes why." leilani gulps.

"we just want to ask you some questions at the station if that's okay." the young officer states, not asking for permission at all.

"how did you know i was here?" leilani questions genuinely confused on how they found her if she wasn't at home or at school.

"we can answer all your questions at the station, now please come with us." the officer quite frankly demands.

"you should go sweetheart, i'll call your mother." marcus mom encourages.

leilani huffs in defeat. "fine."

on the journey there leilani did not register a thing, for her it was like she was at marcus' house then in a second she was at the police stationed being questioned for minnie raymond's assault.

"are you aware of minnie raymond's assault, that happened yesterday afternoon?"

"wait what? minnie was assaulted? is she okay?" leilani faked, beginning to form tears.

"shes at the hospital

leilani remained silent honestly bored at the situation. she couldn't believe minnie went to the cops. like she wasn't the one in the wrong. girls like minnie really shock leilani, because no-one could be that stupid right?

"your just in for questioning leilani, we are doing this with your entire class so we can found who could of potentially hurt minnie, so once again are you aware of minnie raymond's assault?" he explained.

"no, i didnt." she lied putting her best disbelief face.

"do you know what could've caused such a violent assault on miss raymond?"

"i haven't spoken to her much recently, so i really don't know."

"minnie had claimed that you assaulted her on you way to the bathroom, is that correct?" shit

"yes i did go to the bathroom at some point however i didn't see her on my way there." she lied again.

"i think we're done here- i will definitely speak to you soon." the cop said narrowing his eyes at me suggesting that he doesn't believe lani is telling the truth.

she couldn't care less, lani studies in an old building where there's almost little to nothing cameras that work. very shit school she knows.

going to jail for beating that whores ass would almost be a crime committed against leilani.

HIS HOUSE

"i swear to god im going to kill her!" he screams in frustration. he's confused, should he hold back?

authors note
hi omg

ik i've been gone but honestly i needed a break. it's been fun but i really want to update on this book again. prob not regularly but i will really try.

but back to the book.

is this story even abt billie anymore?💀 idk and idc i just need to make sure i find a way to build into my plot.

thoughts or predictions

ALSO THANKS FOR 10k READSS I LUV UU🫶🫶

bye im gonna go to sleep

unedited so sorry for any mistakes

le desastré