25

OMNISCIENT
"you're bitch bro how are you getting beat up by a girl?" the guy screamed on the phone

"bro-" marcus tried to explain himself but he got cut up again.

"and you didn't even follow the fucking plan aswell,this is why leilani would never fuck with your bitch ass. you're not a real man and never will be. don't hit me up talm bout you wanna together anymore because you useless now."

marcus gritted his teeth not wanting to push his luck with him but what do you mean not a real man? what do you mean leilani would never mess with me? he was confused on how he was not a real man when he was actively trying to break her and billie up.

"she's mine and imma get her back myself." the man said and hung up the phone.

marcus yelled in frustration and threw his phone across the room making a loud cracking sound.

TIME SKIP
since the dinner the four former friends had riri and lani had tried to work it out slowly like they agreed so they were on a lunch date.

riri and lani both agreed to have mature conversations about both of their traumas and how it affects them daily to avoid it being used to fight each other instead. they both really appreciated each other so the fall out did hurt.

"sometimes i feel like i'll never get over how bad kion did me though, like the emotional damage still affects me now and sometimes i get scared because i like billie so much but i don't want to shut her out because i'm scared she will be worse than him." lani explained.

she hasn't been going to therapy because she was scared they would just tell her to leave billie because she wasn't the relationship leilani needed for her mental state. any therapist could tell her quickly billie was not a good girlfriend or person sometimes, but she didn't care it was better than going crazy alone. atleast she can go crazy with billie.

riri sighed deeply understanding her but knowing that if she said what she truly felt about her and billie it would quickly ruin the newly rebuilt friendship. "leilani if you really like her a lot like you said you it's not fair to hold back on her, but take it slow okay? kion was to big of a situation to forget. heal please and heal healthy."

lani appreciated what she said but it's almost like she didn't know how. why else did it take her so long to finally leave her abusive ex boyfriend.

FLASHBACK

kion dragged lani out the club by her hard. she was tipsy so she couldn't really fight back and try remove herself from him but it's not like she would ever be strong enough anyway.

he pushed her so hard on to the brick wall her vision went blurry for a few seconds.

"what the fuck are you doing dancing all up on that nigga? like youn know i really kill people." he growled choking her.

"tion stop i didn't know it was him, i'm sorry." lani said quickly because she wanted this to be quick so no one would catch what he was about to do to her.

"whatchu lyin for? HUH?"

he raised his right hand aiming to slap her face.

"kion s-sorry i'm sorry." she cried.

TIME SKIP:

the car ride back home was silent, leilani was sat there with a small cut on her cheek from the slap and dried tear stains. another ruined night by him. the man she so desperately loved just always had to treat her like shit and she was tired of it yet she never felt the need to leave him because of everything they have been through together.

she thought why would she leave him and start over with someone else when she had a "good thing" here. it's normal for couples to fight, their fights just have more passion because of how much love there was between them.

"i'm sorry baby you know i got bad anger issues and shit." atleast he apologises leilani thought.

"whatever kion i don't feel like talking about it. drive faster i wanna go home." she mumbled.

kion chuckled doing exactly what she said.

this was their normal.

FLASHBACK ENDED

leilani went back to billies feeling a little beat up, she always did whenever talking about her ex which is another reason she avoided therapy. billie was a good shoulder to lean on for the time being.

"hey baby." billie cooed hugging her from behind and fluttering small kisses on her neck.

"hi." lani said softly looking down, she realised billie had bright red knuckles.

on her pale skin it was clear she hit something or someone.

"wait billie what happened to her hands?" she turned around grabbing them into her hands whilst looking up at her worriedly.

billie had a faint smirk on her face. "don't worry baby nothing bad happened."

she quickly pecked her lips and grabbed her ass.

didn't proof read but heyyy
short ik but you should know me by now🤍
hope you like xx