Love by accident

There are no Demigods, they are all Mortals. And it's a little bit messed up.... sorry 

Bold - Nico

Normal - Will

Italics - Hazel

Bold Italics - Lou Ellen

Monday 22.04.14

3:47 p.m.: LEO!!! I SWEAR TO EVERY GOD THAT EXISTS YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!!! I WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST CRUELEST DEAD YOU CAN IMAGINE! NO SCREW THIS IT WILL BE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION!!!

3:49 p.m.: I hope you got the wrong number 'cause 1. my name isn't Leo 2. I'm not ready to die jet 3. I would like to know what this Leo could have done to make someone this angry 

3:52 p.m.: Sorry, seems like I got the wrong number. Leo is a 'friend' of mine or something along this lines. He wanted to get revenge on one of my other stupid friends for a prank and accidentally the 'revenge' landed on me. It took me 3 showers 'til I got this hot pink slime of me that smelled like some dead animal.

3:54 p.m.: Oh my, I guess he deserves the dead then. What was this slime made of? 

3:57 p.m.: Yeah, he has time 'til tomorrow to say goodbye to everyone and I dunno. I don't give a shit what it was but it was disgusting.

3:58 p.m: Does something like this happen a lot to you? I mean the revenge-for-pranks-go-wrong-thing?

4:00 p.m.: Happens from time to time. But never happened to me before. You?

4:04 p.m.: Nah, when the others start pranking I'm out 'cause I don't want to have green hair afterwards. (Believe me it did happen before)

4:07 p.m.: Green hair? Sounds like something this idiots would do. Well I have to go, sorry that I accidentally wrote you a death treat.

4:09 p.m.: No prob'. But I would like to hear from you how you killed this guy. ;D

4:11 p.m.: Maybe I'll tell you.

Monday 22.04.14

4:15 p.m.: Hey Lou you wouldn't believe this. A guy wrote me a death treat, he messed up the numbers.

4:17 p.m.: Why would he send such texts anyway?

4:19 p.m.: Messed up revenge. He was full of smelly pink slime :'D

4:20 p.m.: Wait! Pink slime that stinks, death treats... was the name of the kid that dumped this stuff on the other Leo???

4:23 p.m.: Yeah!! Why do you know????????

4:24 p.m.:*rolls eyes*  because that happened today, in our school! I think the one who got covered in this stuff was your crush. You know this dark Italian hotty. Whats his name again....

4:28 p.m.: Wait! You mean Nico di Angelo!? That means I just wrote with him?!

4:30 p.m.: Seems like it. Hey that's your chance since your to 'shy' to talk to him in school. Why don't you continue writing, get to know each other better and stuff. ;)

4:33 p.m.: I'm not sure... but I think I can try....

4:34 p.m.: Good boy

Tuesday 23.04.14

2:18 p.m.: So, how did the murder went?

2:20 p.m.: I decided not to kill him and just punched him (this time) How was your day?

2:23 p.m.: Just normal High School drama. Hey I heard this joke do you want to hear it?

2:24 p.m.: Eh sure, I guess.

Thursday 08.05.14

6:57 p.m.: Jeez, my friend wouldn't shut up about her crush, today. I mean yeah, I talk about mine to but only occasionally and not a whole day!

7:00 p.m.: Your crush, heee. Tell me about him/her!

7:03 p.m.: WHAT!? No! that would just be embarrassing.

7:04 p.m.: Oh, come on. We write each other since what two weeks, I don't think this would be awkward at all, its not like we know each other in person.

7:10 p.m.: Ok, but only if you tell me about your crush, too. If you have one. Deal?

7:14 p.m.: Deal.

7:17 p.m.: I have a crush on a guy who's a year younger than me. He's a cute, dark and a little bit shady Italian.

7:25 p.m.: Hey! You still there?

7:27 p.m.: Oh, yeah, sorry. It's just... this description suits someone I know but I'm sure its nothin'. I have a crush on a guy, too, he's a year older than me and the golden boy of school. He is big, blond, nice, and so on and on.

7:34 p.m.: YO!

7:35 p.m.: Sorry, I just did a happy dance in my room.

7:36 p.m.: Why???

7:38 p.m.: Oh I don't know why don't you tell me NICO?

7:40 p.m.: WAIT! WHY DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? WHO ARE YOU?

7:43 p.m.: I'm Will, Will Solace. My friend Lou Ellen told me that she knew the one who got covered in pink slime. So since I have a crush on you, and you apparently on me, would you like to go out with me? :D

7:50 p.m.: I'm dying with embarrassment right now... but yeah why not.

7:54 p.m.: Yay!!!

5 Years later:

10:37 a.m.: Hey Nico, it's your big day today!!! You and Will are finally gonna get married!!!

10:40 a.m.: Yeah and that just 'cause I messed up a phone number. :D

Ok guys I hope it was all right :D

Bye

. : LordSteaks : .