chapter twenty one

Ronald POV

    " Am going to call the police if you don't leave here right now" Annabel's mom was saying . Does she think that would scare me? I chuckled as I walked pass her ." Go on call them am waiting" I said sitting on the couch in front of her before I turned my face to a dangerous smirk
     She moved to the table where the telephone was and started dialing a number.
     " I must say you have guts but before you dial that number I guess you have to think of all the bad you've done" Derick quickly chirp in .
      " Derick take that dumbass to the car and wait for me. do not let him go"
         " Do you think is going to be that easy you fool........" And before he could finish his sentence i was standing in front of him with a gun pointed at his forehead . " Watch what you say  cause you will be  spending the rest of your miserably life with the underground word lifeless. Derrick take him to the car before I kill him this instance i want him to experience what my mom went through because of him ".
      " Why would you say I did anything to your mom, do I even know you two?" He snapped back at  me almost shouting. from  his words I understood that he couldn't recognize us anymore. We've changed so much he has made us turn to what we never intended to be.
     " You will know very soon" Derrick said sounding almost like a whisper as he dragged him out of the room leaving  Me with the beasts that call themselves Annabel's parents they were not less than my uncle but I didn't want to be the one to decide their punishment they've wrong Annabel and not me but that doesn't mean they won't have a taste of my anger.
     From what they've witness moment  ago, they already know what am capable of right now so they only stood shaking frantically with their eyes level to the ground.
     " What have you done to our daughter?" Her dad was saying and I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
      It was really hilarious.
       " Your daughter?" I asked him again as if I wanted to clarify something .  I mean, Who really assault their child?
      " Are you asking me what I did to her or what you did to her" they looked at each other and I could see the surprise in their faces. " Are you surprised" I continued "didn't you ask her to sleep with men. No . Did I say asked or you forced her . Not only that you beat her as well ".
     " You don't have any right to .............."
    Prrrrrrr.
       I couldn't allow her to finish whatever the hell she was about to say before I shoot her in her arm. I was really mad . I was only seeing flashing images of Annabel in tears the day she told  me about everything.
       " What have you done " her husband shouted running to her side where she was laying on the floor .
     "Are you okay Christin?".
     " How can you ask me that, am in Alot of pain"
      " I wouldn't call that pain if I were you cause that's just a tip of the iceberg . What you two did to Annabel is not to be compared to one bullet in your arm" I said before walking out of the room. I turned around to say something one last time. " Remember that I will come back not as cool as this but in a very dangerous way" I said tightly grinding my teeth which only send shivers down their spine.

    .........................................................

                 Christin POV

     That girl was a bitch. I held on to my arm in pain while dean tried cleaning the blood gushing out. We were hear thinking she has being kidnapped and in the other hand she was ganging up with some dangerous criminals.
       " Careful, it hurts alot" I said hissing at the him." Why does he have to shoot me when you where there?"
            " You know what" Dean said standing up to his feet. " Complete the cleaning youself , I really can't keep up with your nagging right now I have alot to think about "
       " You should have done what I asked you to do a very long time ago" I snapped at him
      " I didn't want to kill her because she was of use to us" Dean  shouted be back at me and I could feel the anger in his voice as he storm out of the room with fury.
        I buried my face in my arms looking frustrated and defeated .
     " I should have killed her myself". I muttered to no one in particular.

Alot of crimes are really happening in this story and am loving the twist. Lol
    Please kindly drop your comments and votes .