{Chapter three}

"Thanksgiving break ended and they headed back to school"
I can't wait to teach summer school this summer! "Anne said"

Guys! I found the perfect ring! "Gilbert called out to his friends in Toronto" So does this mean you're gonna propose to her? "His friend asked" Yep! Oh Samuel if I marry her Will you be my best man? Sure! "Samuel replied" She can't be that beautiful I mean she's our age, and girls our age aren't the prettiest! "Gilbert's other friend said" Oh believe me Mikel she is beautiful! Besides avonlea has a lot of attractive women. Oh whatever. "Mikel said"

February 12
Dear Gilbert,
I can't wait to see you on Valentine's Day! I also can't wait for the surprise you have for me. I hope you're doing well I love you.
Sincerely, your Anne

Dear Anne
I can't wait to see you too! I know you look as lovely as always and I'm sure you'll love the surprise I have for you!
Your Gilbert Blythe

                 Valentines Day
Hello Anne! Gilbert said sweetly.
Hi Gilbert. Anne said. Do you like my outfit I picked it especially for today! I love it anne!

         They head to the meadow by the cliff

Oh wow it's beautiful! Anne said. I brought you here for a picnic. Gilbert said setting up a blanket. Aww that's so romantic!

They ate their food and headed to the barn at green gables that night

Anne I have a question. Gilbert said nervously. Go ahead! Anne replies. "Gilbert got down on one knee and said" Anne of Green Gables, I love and cherish you and I never wanna be apart so will you do me the honor of marrying me? Gilbert declared. YES!!!!! Anne squealed happily. "Gilbert pulls and into a kiss and then he heads to bashes house while Anne heads inside to tell Mathew and Marilla"

Marilla, Mathew! Anne yells walking inside. Whatever is the matter anne?! Marilla says confused. Nothing Marilla I have wonderful news! Well spit it out! Yeah let's hear it. Me and Gilbert are engaged to each other! Oh my how wonderful! Well that's really good I'm glad you're happy. Mathew said.

The next day Anne informed everybody of the engagement and then headed off to school once again