Chapter 2

The only thing he remembers is closing his eyes.

Why'd he close his eyes? His felt numb, it felt so... peaceful. So quiet. Most people would find that a good thing, a place to rest. But... he hated it. He spent days.. weeks.. months.. years? The last one sounded so right.. He spent so lo⟒ng with no human interaction, he wanted someone

Anyone,

to talk to. He remembered how tired he was, how much his body hurt, but when was that? The time was irrelevant here, of course, he didn't know where here was exactly. It was just dark, and now it wasn't even silent anymore, quiet but loud whispers surrounded him from all angles. It hurt his head. Names were censored or was glitched out, so he couldn't make out the names. He could only understand some of the whispers, but often tried to block them out to save him the pain. He wanted to wake up, even if this wasn't a dream, but he knew he would end up somewhere bad; he didn't remember where, he just knew it was horrifying...it hurt him...and he didn't like it. His head snapped to the side as he heard something, no, it didn't sound like the whispers. It sounded directly at him, louder than the rest. "H-hello..?" his shaky voice rang into the dark abis of nothing.

A long wait for an answer. Well.. maybe a short wait, he couldn't tell. Finally, after the silence, an answer came. "⏃⎅⋔⟟⋏⟟⌇⏁⍀⏃⏁⍜⍀" Dream was scared, he didn't know where the voice was coming from. "W-what..?" was all his voice managed to let him say, "I- I don't-" he was cut off by it speaking again. "⊬⍜⎍ ⎅⍜" Dream stayed quiet after hearing that, how did it- "⟟ ⌇⟒⟒ ⏃⌰⌰" at this point, fear was washing over his body and consuming every inch of him, swallowing him up whole. The being laughed, "⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⌿⎍⋏⟟⌇⊑⋔⟒⋏⏁" It said coldly. It sent shivers down his spine; he wanted to go home.. wherever "home" is. He wanted to ask, but just as he got the courage to do so,

H⟒ w⍜k⟒ ⎍⌿

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a quiet day in the SMP. Tommy killed Dream in the final battle and well- it was just peaceful. That is- until a knock went off at the door. A note to the door and a basket with noises from it, clearly upset, waiting for someone to see it. Alivebur sat in a patch of grass alone, the cold breeze that passed by sent chills down his spine, he got up from the frosty grass patch and made his way over to Phil's house seeing something at the door, not waiting to call Phil over he looked at the note on the door. The note read, ''⊬⍜⎍ ☌⎍⊬⌇ ☌⟒⏁ ⍜⋏⟒ ⋔⍜⍀⟒ ☊⊑⏃⋏☊⟒ ⏃⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ☌⏃⋔⟒, ⍜⋏⟒ ⌰⏃⌇⏁ ☊⊑⏃⋏☊⟒ ⏁⍜ ⌿⌰⏃⊬ ⋔⊬ ⍙⏃⊬. ⏁⊑⟒ ⏃⎅⋔⟟⋏⟟⌇⏁⍀⏃⏁⍜⍀ ☊⏃⋏⋏⍜⏁ ⌇⏁⏃⊬ ⎅⟒⏃⎅ ⍜⍀ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⟒⍀⎐⟒⍀ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⎅⟟⟒, ⌰⟒⏃⎅ ⊑⟟⋔ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⎅⟟⎎⎎⟒⍀⟒⋏⏁ ⍀⍜⎍⏁⟒ ⏁⊑⟒⋏ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⟟⎎⟒ ⊑⟒ ⌰⟟⎐⟒⎅ ⏚⟒⎎⍜⍀⟒.''

Aliverbur read the note roughly translating it in his mind along the way then when finished reading he looked at the basket below moving some of the cloth slightly to the side, A light gasp came from the tall man as he saw a young baby inside that reminded him of the hybrid son he once had been able to call his own proudly. He knew who this baby once was before but did not care as a tear fell down his cold stinging cheek, he picked up the baby in cloth and took it inside Philza's house. It was a chance for him and the others to change the once cold administrators path and fate, and a chance for Alivebur to be a father once more. The baby was around a year old, whining softly from the cold and being woken up by someone picking him up. But, as warmth came he slowly calmed down still making some babble noises, he sure was a talker. Phil happened to look over from where he was outside, seeing his reunited son with something in arms, with farther inspection he saw the little baby bundled up in blankets. "Wilbur- who's... baby is this?" his voice filled with worry and concern. "Someone.... Just left the poor boy out on the porch, he looked like he was freezing and would have actually frozen over if not for the cloth in the basket and me finding him.." Alivebur responded an almost fatherly look in his eyes as he held the baby gently in his arms. "Ah, poor kid." Phil said, taking off his cloak once inside. The child seemed to turn his attention to Phil, to which when Phil tried talking he.. well started crying. Sobbing. "Oh god not again- c'mon mate.. shh, its okay don't cry!" Phil tried to calm the baby down, only for it to fail.

Wilbur laughed a bit, looking down at the child, seeing the child look back at him with wonder in his green eyes. "shhhh shhh shh its ok little one.. Your Alright" Alivebur lightly hummed a familiar tune to the child Rocking him in his arms, the tall man was showing a soft side of himself he hadn't shown in a long time. he sobs quieted down, nuzzling into Wilbur as he dozed off again. He got tired easily, i mean its what a baby does, it sleeps. Phil looked in awe as his own child had his fatherly love again, and decided to tease him about it, "Aww my son finally became a father again." Alivebur shook his head and quieted himself and looked up at Phil hushing his father, as the baby was sleeping now then whispering something to Philza "go get Tommy inside i'll get this little guy a proper place sleep, I remember where I stored fundy's old crib and baby stuff.." The baby looked at Wilbur not sleeping like Alivebur has thought, babbling again still tired but its uncomforable to sleep like this, And he wanted to play so he couldn't sleep.

Wilbur held the baby gently as he made his way to an odd locked room while Phil stepped outside to get Tommy, he took a key out from underneath the dark red beanie he wore and unlocked the door, turning on the light to reveal what looked like a baby's room with light mint green Walls and soft carpeted floor, it had several toys sprawled out upon the floor and a crib with a blanket that had forest critters on it, old paintings from Fundy were tacked to the walls, slightly higher up though so no child could knock the tacks off and get hurt, he closed the door behind him and sat down with the child in his lap "would you like to play little one.." hmm he hadn't thought about naming him since he had focused on who he was before, 'Sweet dream..' Or just 'dream' for short.. That sounded nice.

The baby clapped happily, reaching out to that one stacked ring toy. He wanted to play with that, but sat in Wilburs lap comfortably to play with his new found toy. Wilbur would place the child gently on the floor bringing the toy closer to dream.. Doesn't seem like a sweet dream actually, alivebur almost started to stare off into space before it hit him, daydream! That was perfect.. "here you go.. Daydream.. You can play now.." DayDream crawled over, well- crawled once and fell and sat near the toy. He let out a squeal, so many colors- looks rather edible too. So- he took one off and started chewing on it, giggling in amusment. Wilbur chuckled, curiously watching the child play and teeth with the colored ring he smiled and sat there on the soft carpet flooring, which- he thanked for so DayDream didn't get to hurt. DayDream threw the ring and tried getting to it, he threw it near Wilbur so he didnt need to go very far, Wilbur scooted it a little bit closer still letting him get to the toy, as that would give him daydream a sense of accomplishment. Wilbur was correct as DayDream got it, giggling to himself and chewing on it again as he was before. Wilbur smiled calmly watching the baby play and remembering how fundy used to be, before the wars, before Sally died.. "D-da!!!Da!! Daby!!" DayDream tried, giggling at himself then looking at Wilbur. Aliveburs thought was disturbed by daydream, but he wasn't going to complain he looked almost happy at what the child had said "Y-yes I am your Dad! Hello daydream..!" oh how they grow up so fast-

DayDream didn't understand- but its all about the tone. He squealed at the excitement wilbur gave off, he stood up and held onto Wilbur as he did so and bounced a bit keeping himself awake "ya! daba!" Wilbur Smiled as brightly as he could and said "Mhm Im your daba.." he smiled giving the small child a gentle pat on the head.
_____________________________________________________________________________

So sorry that these are all short, i try my best! Have a nice night my lovely blobs!