Chapter 2: The Basics

Watergirl POV:
"Ok, I'm guessing I have to jump over the lava so..."
I hopped over the lava, barely making it to the other side. I sighed and walked through the calm water. It was cold and dirty, as if it hadn't been touched for years.
Fireboy walked through the lava and jumped over the water. We climbed up the staircase and saw a strange green puddle of goo.
"Odd..."
Wanting to test if I could survive it, I went back down the stairs, picked up some water in my hands, went back upstairs (Fireboy was clinging to a wall, probably afraid to touch the water), and threw the water into the goo. The water evaporated almost instantly.
"Yeah, no."
I jumped over the goo and landed safely on the other side. Fireboy did the same test with the lava, and found the same results. He also jumped over the goo and survived.
Up ahead, there was a lever. I quickly pulled it without hesitation, and a platform lowered down to let us continue. We went up and then saw a button. Fireboy immediately stepped on it.
"I'll stay and hold it down." He said.
I simply nodded and stepped onto the now lowered purple platform. He stepped off of the button and the platform rose once again. Once I was at the top, I saw another button. I pressed it, and the platform lowered again. I heard Fireboy step on it and then let go of the button. As the platform rose, I started pushing a box out of my way. I got into a bit of trouble when the box got stuck, but Fireboy appeared and helped it get unstuck.
Man, he's so helpful... and kind... and cute... Wait, why am I thinking about this? Ugh, shut off brain!
We eventually got it to a corner and climbed up the box. We jumped to another platform and saw two doors. One blue with a female sign, and the other one red with a male sign. I stepped in front of mine, and the door opened. Fireboy did the same with his door. On the other side, we saw stairs. We simply went into our doors and I went up the stairs. I thought we were free, but we just ended up at another puzzle.