Walked in da Cut

POV: Kentrell
11/07/16
Baton Rouge Louisiana

Me and y/n walked in the classroom early so it was us kd , ben , and her girl bsf kaycee. Y/n had walked in front of me and dam was she fine asf. She had a white top and pink pants on.

Her fits always together no matter what but she stay humble asf

Her fits always together no matter what but she stay humble asf. I wanna spoiler her so badly but I can't we not gon speak on why.
"Kentrell bring yo ass Ova here" kaycee called me over there. Kaycee was amazing too she be like a stud she bi but she just bi herself atp. "Tf y'all want" they be calling my name like some mf 3rd graders. "Y/n tell him" kd said. I was confused asf these ppl got me messed up. "Aight guess what bae" I looked at her and said what but then I stopped....."tf did u just called me grown ass bitch" I was confused but cheesin like a mf. Ben caught my ass. "LOOK HE CHEESIN"Ben just had to yell. They laughed at my ass and I walked away. It was funny tho but it kinda stung cuz she only said it as a joke.
       We was in class and I wanted to mess with y/n a lil bit. I kept throwing papers at her. I wrote on a paper "You thicc asf shawty" and threw it, to the teacher. Mf thought I was finna throw it at y/n nah ima pass. The teacher turned around and looked at who was laughing of course kd big dum ass was laughing but i was too so we both got detention.