- 𝖎

"Oh the bitch is awake

"Oh the bitch is awake." You fluttered your eyes, squinting them when a light makes way to your sight. You noticed two men in their suit, huffing their cigarettes as they look at your face. "Wake up sleeping beauty."

And now you remembered, you were kidnapped when you're at the club. Having fun for the first time again. You knew this would happen. You examined the area that seems umfamiliar to you. You gazed at them. Their smug grins never leave their ugly faces. A lanky man walk infront of you as he slapped your face making your head tilt.

"Going alone in a bar is a bad choice, sweetie. Good thing we caught you. We want our money back." He spoke to you, you felt his gun on your burning cheeks as you glared at him.

"Really? We don't owe you shit." You felt something choking you as the man pull the string making you choke on your dog collar your wearing. "Don't bullshit me, Haitani. You fucking trick us with some cheap ass drugs. You fuckers!" He grips the leash again making you choke but you remained calm, it's not like this is the first time somone choked you for other purpose.

"Just give us the damn money back, you whore." You rolled your eyes. "Like I said. We don't owe you shit." You felt another slap in your face. That's it. This man is already taking your nerves and you really wanna kill him. "Call her husband on her phone. Now!" The other man grabbed the phone as he search the name of Ran Haitani in your phone and puts it in his ear as you heard the sound of the ringtone.

"If you still didn't say about the money. I'm gonna do something your husband might get angry. But too bad he doesn't know where we are." He eyed your body hungrily. You wear a rather skinny clothes that make you look sexier. A silky black slip dress and your make up is smudge but you still look pretty.

You smiled teasingly. "Yeah? Wanna fuck me?" You said, you mentally gagged by saying this. It looks like the man was turned on the way you speak to him and the way you smiled seductively. He leaned his face to you making back away a little bit. When he suddenly choked you again. "Don't play with me, bitch!" He put his gun on your temples. Nose flaring with anger as he looked at your smirk.

"I'm not gonna kill you yet. But if you won't behave and talk to your husband about the money, I'm gonna fucking kill you."

You looked at him as you weakly scoff. "Yeah that's not actually how it works, Mister. The way you choke doesn't make me aroused but I could fake it if that will get your dick hard." You chuckled as he glared at you and release the leash. You started coughing, out of breath.

You tried to get away from the rope that keeping you getting out of this chair. As you grabbed a knife next to you. You stared at them like you didn't do anything.

The man pointed his gun at you again as he placed your phone in front of you. You saw Ran's name in your screen. "Love? What happened? Where are you?"

"Don't tell him about our location or I'll shoot you."

You rolled your eyes and continue to cut the rope as you speak through the phone. "Hey, Ran. Where are you?"

"Oh. I'm at the house, taking care of Kimiko." You mentally smirked, you already knew that he would be coming here any second with the other executives.

You have hidden a GPS in your earrings so they must know where this location is. "Tell him about the money!" He whispered shouted at you.

"What money?" The man took off the gun in your head as he shoot from the dark place. So they're already here. "Goddammit, woman! Did they know about this place?"

He looked at the chair but you are already gone, and so is the man who is with him. He started to panic and looked everywhere as he felt a cold metal on his neck. His breath quickens when he heard those sinister laugh coming from his back.

"Wanna get the money back? I thought you love cheap ass drugs?" Sanzu deepens the katana on the man's throat making him hiss. Then he noticed three more silhouettes coming out from the dark. Their he saw Ran and Rindou Haitani along with you.

Ran looked at your face that is mess up with your make up. "You look hot with your make up is messy."

"Shut up, Ran." You said as you went towards the man as you aimed the gun on face. Ran smirked at you as he looked at your ass and walk towards you.

The man started to trembled, afraid to utter a word. "Sorry, but we're not giving you your money, handsome. You can just go home and kiss your ass goodbye." You said as he swallowed.

"Fuck you!" He tried to refrain but Sanzu already broke his neck finally ending his life. Ran looked at the man with disgust as he stomp his head until it bleeds.

"That's not how to treat my woman." Ran snapped, spitting saliva on his face.

You grabbed your phone and the other things important as Ran handed you his blazers. "There. How about we go home? Kimiko misses her mommy." He said kissing your red lips. You glared at him and pinch his cheeks. "You shit. Making me the bait for this mission. I'm gonna kill you three." You said making Rindou snickered while Sanzu does his job on chopping the man's body.

"But love you look good in that dress. Makes me wanna fuck you." Ran teases slapping your butt cheeks making you slightly gasp.

"You manwhore."

"Oh you love this manwhore, baby."

Rindou watches the two of you insult each other with a flirty comebacks. Making him question his life being Ran's sibling.