- 𝖎𝖎

"They what?!" A man shouted at his exevutive as he look at them with his eyebrows furrowed

"They what?!" A man shouted at his exevutive as he look at them with his eyebrows furrowed. "T-They killed your son, Mr. Cruz." All of a sudden he got shot by his boss in his head making him fall on the floor, blood gushing everywhere.

Mr. Cruz called his executives. "What is it, boss?" They asked as Mr. Cruz started to breath heavily, he just witnessed his son died in the arms of Bonten's executive. His enemy when it comes to money. He hated Bonten's boss, Mikey.

"Who's the one who killed my son?" He asked calmly as he sat on his swivel chair. Both hands on his mouth. "It appears to be the Haitani brothers, Sanzu Haruchiyo and Ran's wife. Y/N Haitani. Your son kidnapped Ran Haitani's wife to get back the money he payed for the drugs but they came quickly and ended his life." He face palmed, sometimes his son is stupid for making decisions that's why he died.

But he can't let that happen again to his other son. "I want you to kidnap Ran and Y/N Haitani's daughter, Kimiko. They better have that money or I'll gonna fucking kill their daughter." He heard a yes from the executives as he look at them. "And burn their house."

--

You woked up from another sore between your legs. Standing up you look at yourself in the mirror full of bruises and bite marks that Ran did to you last night. Wrapping your body with a clean towel you opened the drapes as the sun kissed your face making you squint your eyes.

You looked at Ran sleeping peacefully, his tone tattooed abs showing making you smile how lucky you are to have this man in front of you.

"Mommy?" You heard your daughter  called. You saw Kimiko, rubbing her eyes while holding her stuff toy. You smiled and approached her.

"Hi sweetie. Do you have a good sleep?" You crouched in her height, caressing her small cheeks as she nodded at you. "What happened to your neck? It's all purple." She pointed the hickey on your neck making chuckled nervously. "Oh it's nothing, dear. Wanna wake up your dad?" She nodded as you carried her.

The two of you sat on the soft bed as Kimiko crawled to her father and hugged him tightly. Ran started to groan, opening his eyes. Seeing the love of his life. Kimiko smiled widely. "Hi daddy!" She smiled making him smile as well.

"Oh look what we have here? My beautiful sunshine." Ran coo as he playfully kissed his daughter. You looked at them with awe in your face. Ran is such a great father towards your daughter. It was great to see them like this.

"You have school today right? Want me to take you there?"

"Yes! My teacher really likes you." She giggled, Ran started to chuckled nervously as he glanced at you already glaring at him. "Really, Ran? Are you fuck—"

"Hey, hey. No bad words, baby. Kimiko will hear it." Ran lazily grins at you. Kimiko just looked at them not knowing what the two of you talking about.

The three of you stood up, you headed to the bathroom with Kimiko to have a shower.

After that the two of you wear clothes and Kimiko wear her uniform. "Oh would you look at that. You're growing up!" You giggle, pinching her nose. "Show daddy that you grew an inch." Kimiko hopped on the bed and run towards her father who's fixing his tie.

"Daddy! daddy! Look at me! Mommy said that I grew taller!" She said, a proud smile shown on her face. Ran carried his daughter and twirl her. "My big girl is getting bigger now. So if any boys come to you. What will you say?"

"Stay away from me or my dad will chop off your weiners." Ran laugh whole heartedly at her daughter's words. You furrowed your eyebrows at your husband. "Really? You're gonna teach her that?"

"Well, yeah. So boys will not go for him." You sighed in his stupidity and carry Kimiko to the kitchen.

This is your life outside Bonten. You love your daughter more than yourself. If anything happened to her it's gonna be the end for them. Same goes for Ran, he loves the both of you and his daughter.

The both of you are oblivious of what's gonna happen later. And it's gonna be bad.

Ran take his daughter to the school as you headed to the headquarters.

"Good thing you're here, Y/N. But where's Ran?" Kakucho asked as he gave you the papers. You looked at it and started to read.

"He's taking Kimiko to the school." You noticed tha picture of the man who Samzu killed. "So this guy is the son of Marco Cruz?" Kakucho nodded. "Now that he know about his son's death. He's gonna attack us and I don't know what time and where he's gonna do that. But we have to be prepared. He's the 2nd criminal organization in Japan. So he can kill us with his hitman."

You started to get worried for Kimiko's life. You nodded at his information. "That fucker wants his money back for the drugs we gave to his son." You sighed. "What the fuck they want that money back? They can even earn a half a million in one week. Assholes just wanna fuck with us." You hissed as you gave him the paper.

"If that fucker take my daughter as hostage I'm gonna fuck his brains out." You threatened, slamming your fist to the table that almost broke.

"For now, we should be alarmed." Kakucho said as you nodded. "I already said this to the others. You can say this to your husband when he gets here."

"Sure, thanks." Kakucho left you in your office as you took a loud sigh.