- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

Ran looked at you, seeing fast asleep to his car

Ran looked at you, seeing fast asleep to his car. He smiled and hold your warm hands. He's proud to have you. You'll do anything to get your daughter back again. Ran admitted that he misses his daughter as well. If they did something to her it's gonna be their end for you and Ran.

His phone rang, eyebrows furrowes he looked at the unknown number but di not hesitate to answer the call.

"Ah Ran Haitani." Ran tightens his grip on the stirring wheel when he heard those familiar voice. "Cruz." He gritted his teeth. "Ah, still remember me hmm?"

"Cut the bullshit. Where did your son take our daughter?"

"Somewhere, can't tell you I'm afraid—"

"We're not in a goddamn movie, Cruz. Better say it." Ran growled, veins popping in his temples and his hand. "How about we talk about this in my house? Then I'll tell you." His voice is calm as if nothing happened today. Ran seems to trust the old man's word. He looks at you for a moment.

"Deal."

--

"You what?! Are you stupid, Ran? We can't just tslk to him like our daughter is not in danger." You said, Ran already knew that you won't approve to his decision. But he have to because he have a plan.

"I have, love. We'll kill that old guy. I know something's up when he offered us to his house. We won't take any guns or swords just one pencil." You arched an eyebrow at him. He smiled cheekily as you smacked his head harshly.

"I don't even know why I'm married to you, Ran Haitani. Now I know why Rindou hated your guts. So annoying." Ran cupped your cheeks and kiss your lips to shut you up. That work well.

"Stop blabbering about it, love. I love how skilled you are with or without your katana. A simple pencil can hurt many people." You harshly grabbed the sharp pencil and placed it in your pockets.

"Let's go and fucking kill that old man."

Ran hummed. "That's my woman."

--

"Ah, you two are finally here." Mr. Cruz slightly expand his eyelids when he sae you and Ran have no weapons on your body. He slightly smirk. You glared at him while Ran remained calm, not interested for having a small talk.

"Come sit." Mr. Cruz was about to hold your hands when you slapped it. "Don't touch me, god knows where do you put your hands." You grumble and sat next to Ran. A waiter went towards you three and pour a cup of tea. You noticed the tea is bubbling as you ignored it, Ran seem to noticed it too and didn't drink it.

Mr. Cruz smiled at the both of you. "The best duo in Bonten including you and your brother, Haitani." He smiled but the two of you stayed unfazed by him.

"Why don't you take a drink?" He slide the teo cups in front of you and your husband. "Stop faking, Cruz. We know you put shit there." Ran said making the old man nodded. He's not surprise at all he clearly noticed the bubbling on the tea as well.

"It's quite a shock that you two didn't even bought a weapon in you. Are you that strong to fight me without weapon?" He challenged the both of you.

You smirked at him slightly leaning your face to him. "Do you want me to shove your ass with my pencil? I can do that for you." You winked at him making Ran snicker. Mr. Cruz slightly frowned at your vulgar words.

"Don't waste our time, Cruz. We're not here to chitchat with your boy problems. Yeah? Just tell us where the fuck is our daughter." Ran demanded. Mr. Cruz glared at him, veins popping on his forehead. "You fucking kill my son. Do you think I would give you your daughter back? Don't expect her to be alive." You have enough as you grabbed his tie and placed the sharpened pencil on his throat.

"If your son touches my daughter, I'm gonna kill your son in front of you. You don't want to lose another one, yeah?"

"Do him good, love." Ran smiled behind you. You pushed him hard and stood up.

"I can still see those eyes when your father angry to me." You looked at him as he smiled. "He's too kind for his own good, so that's why I let Clark kill him and your family. They deserve it. I didn't know why'd you still here, standing like that." You clenched your fist and grabbed his collar again and punch him again and again.

"You fucker. You deserve to die." Ran only watches you kill the old man in fron of him, enjoying your despair. He deserved it anyways for killing the people who you cared.

"If they were alive, I hope they see this. Punching you to death!" You grabbed your pencil and started to stabbed him many times to your liking until his face turn unrecognizable. You breathed heavily, sweat dropping on your forehead to your cheeks. Blood splattered in your hands and face.

"Y-You're mother was a beautiful woman—"

"Shut up! You're the one who make my kife miserable! Die! Die! Die!" You eyes started to sting remembering the time you saw your family died on Clark's hand. You didn't care anymore as you stabbed him again and again when suddenly Ran hold your hand.

"That's enough Y/N." He spoked softly. Your breath is still heavy looking at Mr. Cruz face. Ram already felt bad for you, you didn't deserve this. If only he knew that would happen to you, he will help you kill them.

"I'm... I'm tired, Ran. I just... Wanna see Kimiko again." That made Ran frown at you. He placed your head to his chest. "It's alright, love. We'll find her soon. Don't worry. I'm sorry we have to go this through but we can't give up."

You nodded at him and stand up. Ran looked at your face. He smiled lovingly amd wiped the tears away from your face.

"You still look beautiful when you're crying."

"Shut up, Haitani."