𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Yamuna's Pov :

            This place was so colder at night. We had dinner and I was now carrying my sleepy Tarun to lay him on his bed. I put him softly over it with a stuffed toy beside him. I smiled as I saw him squeezing it close to his body. Placing a small kiss on his forehead I left the room to find Arjun mama scrolling through his phone, his forehead creased as he did so.

           "Arjun mama, are you okay?" I asked him with concern. He raised his head to look at me and then again he resumed doing what he was previously doing. Why am I getting hurt by just his silence? Feeling bad I left him there and entered my room. It would take time for him to fully accept me, I should have known that.

           Shutting the door behind me I lazily dragged myself to the bed and fell back on it, staring up at the beautiful ceiling. He could have said something. He could have at least given me a nod telling me that he is okay. I hissed audibly at my ridiculous thoughts and buried my head on the sheets.

         I heard my door opening sound and I immediately sat upon the bed. It was my Arjun mama. He softly shut the door and peeked at me but I dropped my gaze to the sheets. "Yamuna. I'm sorry" I saw him from the corner of my eye, he was moving towards me. "I was just checking on my business updates and then this one guy from our office got on my nerves... it's unnecessary to talk about, but I am sorry for not responding to you Yamuna" he sat in front of me explaining that.

       I nodded my head understanding his words but I still didn't dare to perk up at him. "Yamuna look at me" I shook my head negatively. Why can't I just stare up at him? Why? Because I become stupid when he is around me.
He raised my chin with his fingers and made me glance into his eyes. God, my goodness! he is so much handsome in this angle.

         His eyes were dark as night, his lips were those beautiful pairs that you wouldn't want to look away from it, and that's what I did. I stared at it like someone had hypnotized me to only concentrate on those lips, I couldn't dart my eyes from it. Without actually thinking much I sucked my lower lip into my mouth and only now did I realize how close his face was to mine.

         Our eyes connected making my heartbeat rose and my breathing quicken. "Do you want to kiss me?" Those words of his made goosebumps raise on my body and I struggled to part my lips and convey an answer.
Biting my lips hard I peered away from him, I felt his breath over my cheeks followed by his lips contact.

        I shut my eyes close as I felt his lips tracing my jaw. My heart throbbed in anticipation and I fell on the sheets which lead Arjun mama to hover over me. He leaned further closer to my face, our nose touching by now. "Blurt it out, do you want me to kiss you?" He whispered above my lips and unable to speak I nodded my head lightly.

       And with my absolute consent, he collided his lips with mine. My body tinkled when he began to move his lips over mine. His hands found their way under my shirt to my bare waist and he squeezed it tight in the process. His other hand was resting over my neck, having a firm hold on it.

             He released my lips and tilted his head a little only to again smash it against mine. This time the kiss was so intense, he sucked my lower lip into his and then bit it hard doing the same to my upper lip. I reciprocated it the best I could. I let my fingers tangle in his hair when I felt him using his tongue to tease mine. My toes curled and my core burned with desire at his actions.

         When we pulled away I felt like floating somewhere, no! like flying in the sky, a very different kind of feeling. Arjun mama didn't seem to stop only with it, he then showered kisses on my neck and bit down in certain spots making me wriggle and squirm under him.

        It feels too good to utter a stop and spoil this moment, but I need to do it. With the way this is going, we will probably end up having sex now itself. Not that I am complaining but I wasn't completely ready for it. He pressed a painfully slow kiss on my throat making my body tremble with pleasure. "Arjun mama" I managed to call him but he again claimed my lips.

      Pulling away slightly he whispered, "It's getting too hard for me to resist you" He smiled and kissed my forehead before making himself stand straight. "Good night Yamuna" with that he was gone. I laid there, my lips still parted open in pleasure, I kissed my Arjun mama!

       I had my first kiss with my crush! My Arjun mama.

                      ..................