𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘

Yamuna's Pov :

            Months flew by and those were the days I spent good time with my Tarun and Arjun mama. Tarun had grown pretty much and he can scold very well in pure Tamil and part English. Arjun mama and I had got close and comfortable with each other more, that we even sleep in the same bed. He used to tease me often but that's it, we never took it to the climax.

          Right now we are getting ready to attend Deepika's engagement with Arjun mama's friend Rahul. I dressed up Tarun already and now he was watching cartoons on the television in the living room. I was changing to my saree in my room when I heard someone knock.

         Covering my body with the saree I unlocked the room door only to get pushed back to my room with Arjun mama's lips on mine. He shut the door behind us and began to take entire control of my body. His hands went around my waist and he showered kisses on my neck.

         "Arjun...mama- before I could even comprehend what he was doing, his hands went south, to my most sensitive spot over my skirt. He began to rub over it at a slow pace which resulted in my knees buckling and going weak. "We...are getting...late" I managed to speak but he just stared at my lips, and then smashed his against mine.

         "No, we still have time" saying that his lips left mine and he let me fall back on the bed. With a kiss to my lips again, he descended down and devoured my waist and stomach with the soft and rough caresses of his lips and stubble. He undid the knot on my skirt with his mouth and removed it from my body along with the saree.
Feeling shy I covered my eyes with my wrist and bit my lips hard as I felt him tracing my thighs using his fingers.

         He kept his fingers over my panties and came upwards to kiss on my lips again. My toes curled as he squeezed my bosoms with his free hand and brought his other hand inside my panties, now getting direct contact with my wet folds. He outlined my slit and plunged his one finger inside my vagina opening. I moaned and held Arjun mama closer to my chest as I felt him teasing my hard bud with his thumb. He had done this often but I don't know why at this moment it felt so intense.

           "Arjun mama..." I balanced myself on my elbows and looked down at him when I sensed him going down on me, his breath fanned over my panties. He smirked up at me and discarded my panties. I immediately tried to close my legs but he shook his head disappointed at my actions and let fall my legs wide open.

         I thrashed around the bed and cried out in pleasure with his lips grazing over my folds. No- he hasn't done this before. I love this but it felt like tonnes of explosives blowing inside my body simultaneously. My lips parted as he used his tongue to tease my folds and lap up my wetness down there. He only stopped when he completely slurped up my first orgasm.

      My legs had already given up and I laid there inhaling and exhaling heavily. Arjun mama helped me to the restroom and I tidied up myself. With a kiss to my forehead, he walked out of my room and I struggled to keep my mind together while draping the saree.

         Being done with it, I put on my jewels and eyeliner, then bindi, and then some vermilion on my partition before coming out of my room and locking the door behind. Arjun mama was conversing on his phone, standing in the living room. I turned off the television and grabbed Tarun in my arms.

      He whined as I didn't let him watch his favorite cartoon and sadly laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled at him and went near Arjun mama, who put his hands around my waist and let us walk outside the mansion to our car. He disconnected the call once inside the car and he drove off to the engagement hall.

          It didn't take much time for their engagement to get over. After that, we all had lunch and started to speak anything and everything. Arjun mama went along with Rahul and his other friends giving me a nod. Tarun had slept after having food. So I put him on the bed in the room where Deepika was and sat near him.

          "Can you believe this Yamuna! I just got engaged to my crush!" She exclaimed touching her engagement ring. "Congratulations" I smiled at her but she rolled her eyes. "But you are luckier than me Yamuna!" I frowned at her words and waited for her further explanations.

        "What? You don't understand huh? I mean how lucky are you to get married to your lifelong crush and first love!...Your Arjun mama." She said with a smirk and I didn't reply to her utterances.Who in their right mind would think about marrying their sister's husband? Even though I had a crush on him, I had never imagined anything with him after my sister's marriage.

        I seriously wasn't foreseeing anything that happened over these years. Including my marriage, my unforeseen marriage.

                      ...................

Do let me know if you liked this story so far, My college is reopening tomorrow so the updates might take some time but I will try my best to update soon, and tqsm for all the votes💕