Power and Control

Something placed Basil, who was petrified and frozen due to the moment on the ground in the rooftop.

Kel had rushed over to Basil and started asking if he was alright. This was the longest silence ever.

Something had Omori trapped up with his clutch. He couldn't let go of him, because of what he had done. 

"What the hell even happened.." Hero was processing. "Why, did you do that?!" He came in front of Omori with anger.

"This is really annoying, Sunny. You know what, I'm tired of protecting you. It's better to give them what actually happened."

Kel and Aubrey looked at Omori with wide eyes, and Basil slowly gout shaking at Omori.

"What do you mean you crap-head?!" Aubrey yelled. "You should shut up for once! I'll kill you!!!" Aubrey had her bat clenched in her hand. Kel had no remorse to stay calm. "I can't do this. Omori or whatever, shut up for once. You already harmed Basil! You harmed Sunny! AND YOU HARMED US, OUR FRIENDSHIP.." Everyone tensed up a bit because it was surprising to see Kel ticked.

Something looked at everyone, "It's my fault. Let me explain what happened...please."

Basil came over to something wavering. "It was mine Sunny, it wasn't your fault...good people don't do something like that..."

Omori scoffed, "Right, Don't hide the fact that you guys both were part of Mari's death."

"What...?" Hero asked silently. "M-Mari's death..?" Hero looked at the crew and back at them.

"He' probably lying, that's all he does doesn't he?!" Kel hoped it was a lie.

"Tell us what happened." Aubrey gave a tone with no remorse.

Basil and Something were both silent.  Omori looked at them. "Go on, tell them how you accidentally pushed Mari down the stairs. I'm sure they'd love to hear that part." He gave a sarcastic tone with an eyeroll.

'You...did...what...?" Hero looked at Sunny. Aubrey blinked, and tears started. "Sunny. What..."

"Didn't Mari....commit it?" Kel's heart sank. 

"That's what you believe." Omori looked at Basil. "If I wasn't trapped here I'd punch him right now." Basil was whimpering, and quickly looked at the crew. Something held Omori in his clutches tighter almost to make someone choke. He needed to control Omori, somehow stop him for this devastating scene he's causing.

"I came here, because I'm responsible for what I've done. I broke our friendships with each other, and.....I-I made Sunny a shut in, I-I'm the reason Omori is here..."

They looked at Basil. Then back at Something. "What..?" Kel asked quietly.

"I framed it as a suicide." Basil looked at Omori and something, then gave a smile breaking down. "I gave Sunny the idea. I wanted to protect him, like Omori wanted too. But instead, I hurt all of you and hurt Sunny the most. Heck, I even stabbed...h-his eye out." 

It seemed everything had stopped. Nobody had anything to say, neither a place to even think. Nobody could express what to feel during that moment. It felt like a hole sucking their heart into the void.

Something breathed in, then breathed out. He had to calm down, even if his friendship was going to get lost, he needed to take back control of his body. The only thing he had left was Basil, and the possessed body. He glared into Omori's eyes through the dead silence, and tried going inside the body through the head.

"AURGH!!" Omori let out a groan. "SUNNY DONT YOU DARE!!" He got out his knife, which made the silence a bit tenser. Hero had rushed in and grabbed Omori by the arm, and held him in place. He looked at Something with a bit of anger residing in him, but saved up the rage for defeating Omori and helping Something. Aubrey went near them too, glaring at Basil and Soething but she had the thought to help them since everyone had agreed Omori made it worse. Kel protected Basil in silence, if Omori got out he would attack Basil first, then Sunny. Aubrey had wacked the knife off of Omori as Something and Omori were having a battle of power and control.

A force made the crew break apart Something and Omori, as they both struggled to fight who gained the body. Everyone watched, as Basil tried getting closer to end the fight but Kel pushed him back to not get involved. 

Something was trying to enter through the mind. Headspace. He needed to enter to destroy what he had created. Originally, headspace was for violin practice as he imagined himself playing, but now that was over. 

Omori tried swishing any combat moves towards Something, but in the end Something rushed in and the body that was inhabited by Omori had grown unconscious on the floor. 

                                                                                    **********

Sunny had finally gotten in, though the entrance was a bit rough, he had seemed to fallen on the floor. 

Sunny got up, finding himself Omori glaring at him ticked off and ready to murder. "Oh Sunny....This was all for your sake....all your sake." He gave a sarcastic smile. "Now look what've you've done....." A knife had appeared in Omori's hand. 

Sunny had to fight him, on the floor he could see a half body Mewo walking around circles around a broken violin. He picked it up, then faced Omori.

"What are you going to do with a broken violin Sunny? Play a duet with me?" He raised an eyebrow. Sunny grimaced. "Shut up." He paused, "I'm going to defeat you."

"Let's see you try..."

Sunny gave the first blow by lunging the violin bow at Omori, who dodged quickly. Omori gave a slash to Sunny, which made him lose some heart. He felt the pain. 

"Come on, try better than that." Omori stood. Sunny growled, and then slashed the bow back at Omori, which made Omori surprisingly lose heart as well. 

"...Wow, shouldn't have underestimated you." Omori then looked blanky. "If you defeat me, what will happen to you? You'll lose your friends. They'll hate you and probably Mari hates you too."

Sunny eyes were wide, he was frozen in place clenching his fists shaking. "W-What?!" 

"Haven't you ever thought about how Mari would feel about her own murder?" Omori looked at the side, "It's kind of embarrassing how you thought of just redeeming yourself. The headspace Mari didn't seem to mind anything, she just was there for comfort and didn't appear that much."

Sunny gasped. "Y-You're lying.....Stop manipulating me..." He gave a slash. "M-Mari would never hate me...right?!" He gave another slash. 

Omori took hit from one, but not the other. "Well think about it. Your something is based of the guilt you felt for how you looked back on Mari's framed hanging." Omori looked at the knife, "Her eyes seemed to show how much she hated you for killing her." 

Sunny stopped. "..." He coudln't think of anything to say, what if Omori was right..?

Omori looked, "Finally, you're realizing. Now understand how you don't even need anything to fix or do anymore. That's why I was trying to cease this body." Omori looked, "For your sake."

It was obviously a lie. Omori had a knack for manipulating at this point. Sure it'd might be for his sake, but if it was. Why did Omori make things worser for everyone else?

Omori gave a surprise attack, which made Sunny topple over. The violin fell with him out of his reach. Sunny tried getting up, only to find bare feet right in front of him. Pale, white feet.

He shook, slowly looking up. White dress, ghastly figure, black hair....

Mari.