Apologies and Condolences

"M-MARI..?" Sunny backed away a bit. Omori was nowhere to be found, as Sunny looked at the surroundings. He quickly looked back at Mari....but something was off.

Her face was covered by long black hair, it looked like eerie tree branches enclosing on the face, as he looked closer.....one eye giving a piercing glare. Sunny could hear broken piano tiles playing with a sharping violin string echoing as he set his eyes on that glare.

"...Hello. Little brother." A distant voice echoed, it wasn't cheery or bright if you would assume. It was horrifying, as if someone was ticked off and planning a gruesome revenge on you.

Sunny started shaking, ".....M-MARI...I-I..."

"Mari" or whatever the figure was resembling, came closer towards Sunny, and lifted his chin up with a cold hand looking him down with one eye. "It's so nice to see you again.." Underneath the hair, a empty smile started forming. "I....love....you.....Sunny." Hands started wringing his neck immediately.

Sunny choked in pain, he couldn't do anything.

It was like he deserved it. All of this, was because of him, He made Basil go along with it, he shut himself out from everyone. His friends, everyone and his family

He didn't deserve them, it was like he's just a piece of trash or a object that destroys relationships, breaks apart the people close to everyone and..........

The boy who killed his own sister. Just because of him getting mad. Sunny couldn't take it anymore.

Every little moment spells regret...........but

He didn't have to feel this way.

Sunny grabbed the hands of the Mari figure, and screamed. "YOU'RE NOT MARI!!" He kicked the Mari figure which made her back away and loosening the grip.

The broken violin Sunny had used for  Omori it seemed to be by his side, all fixed up. He immediately grabbed it without hesitation and held it up. The Mari figure still glared at him charging towards him like a gust of wind. Before even grabbing Sunny, a sharp note pushed her back even more.

Sunny opened his eyes, and looked at Mari without any fear. "I'm sorry." He started playing, the final duet.

The Mari figure went down to her knees, looking at Sunny. The hair moved aside making the figure's face more clearer. Sunny looked at her, continuing to play. Light piano music filled up the place as it started getting lighter.

"Oh...Sunny..." The Mari figure spoke with a gentle voice. "I'm..so proud of you." Sunny's heart clenched, as he continued playing. "I'm sorry for..everything. I pushed you to hard didn't I?" She gave a light chuckle. Mari had gotten up, as Sunny was nearing to the end. She hugged him close, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Goodbye, little brother. I love you. I'm so happy you found out how to forgive yourself." She started fading away.

Sunny faced towards her, "....I...love you too." He ended with a symphony.

The place started getting darker, as she faded away. Sunny teared up watching her go with a smile.

He had finally, forgiven himself. And it was time, to face Omori.

Spotlight fell onto Sunny, as he put the violin down. "Omori..I know you're there." He turned and looked directly as a younger version of himself looked up at him, with anger.

"What did you do?! Why did you do that?! I was protecting you you know?! This was supposed to help you! But no, you went along and ruined it! Your sister is gone because if you again."

"Omori. I know, I made a big mistake." His tone was serious. "I know I created you to escape from this mess, and for you to protect me. But haven't you ever thought about how your protection was...wrong?" Sunny raised an eyebrow. "This guilt has been burden to me, and it ruined the people I loved dearly and was close too. The only mistake we all made was not being there for each other." Omori looked with widened eyes.

"You....." Omori clenched his teeth. Sunny placed his hand on his shoulder, and smiled. "Thanks at least, for being there for me." Omori looked at him hesitant, then teared up a bit.
"...I'm sorry Sunny. I guess I shouldn't have been ahead of myself. I'm sorry to your friends too. I hope, when you get back consciousness...you're friends will be there by your side." Omori gave a small smile. "I'm...really sorry Sunny for the way I protected you." His figure started fading away as he looked at Sunny. "Goodbye, Sunny Suzuki."

"Goodbye Omori.."

The spotlight went dark.