Kids And Love

Dippers P.O.V:
"Uh yeah, uh thanks." My voice cracked a little. I saw (y/n) giggle a bit, blushing at the same time. After reading half a chapter of (y/n) book I wanted to invite her in. I was not gonna leave such a cute girl out here alone.
"H-h-hey um, (y/n). Do you um do you maybe want to you know come in with me, inside?" I asked (y/n).
"Yes! Yes I do Dipper! Um sorry I kinda. Yeah Dipper, sure."
I totally noticed that she was nervous. I mean she was blushing and watching her thumbs as she nervously played with them. Ok um what do I do now? Well, I stood up gave (y/n) her book, she put it in her (f/c) backpack and she followed me in.
"Hey Dipper whose your friend there!" Mabel told me and winked right after looking at (y/n) and then at me.
"Mabel this is (y/n), (y/n) Rider." "More like (y/n) Pines. EYYYY OHHH!"
"Mabel look we are not married and I I I...." (Y/n) interrupted me and said "Mabel nice to meet you. Not to be mean but uh um Dipper is right. Um we we are not married and well we just meet."
"Right, right. Well I am Mabel. Dippers twin sister. I am older by the way."
"By 5 minutes Mabel, only by 5 ok!" I answered in a loud voice, Wendy now looking at us.
I forgot about her and for the first time I wasn't feeling nervous around her. Maybe because I just meet my soul mate. Wait no Dipper you just finished saying it yourself. I just meet her, ugh. "Hey guys." I heard Wendy say.
"Hey Wendy. This is (y/n), (y/n) Wendy." Wendy and (y/n) where laughing which made (y/n) look even prettier. Again I am not blushing over Wendy anymore and I am not feeling butterflies when seeing Wendy but I felt this way when seeing (y/n). What's with me?

Wendy's P.O.V:
I saw Dipper totally blushing over my cousin. This was so good to be real, also really entertaining. I really hope my cousin finally gets someone to crush on her. To see Dipper blushing at her makes me think that's already happening. Oh kids love. "Hey Dipper. Dipper are you there? Hello?" I didn't get an answer from him I only saw
(y/n) and Dipper looking at each other nervously and blushing. When they meet each other's eyes they quickly turned away but slowly went back to wanting to see each other. This made me really happy.
"Oooo I think Dipper has a crush!" Mabel said really exited.
"What no, no I don't um I need to take (y/n) upstarts. Uh bye yeah. Uh see you later guys. Come on (y/n)!"
It was so obvious that Dipper has a crush on my cousin and my cousin on Dipper. Me and Mabel looked at each other. Oh I think we both had the same idea. The rest of this summer is going to get so good!