1. Chicken nuggets is yummy

One day Gregor walks out of his house just to get some fresh air, he saw a beautiful big, blue and red flower. He where almost in love with the flower it was so beautiful. He picked it up and took it to the toilet where he could enjoy it peacefully, he loved the song WAP, almost so he could  listen to WAP. Gregor where really hungry so he walked around London and looked for a restaurant to eat at, after a while he decided to just eat some McDonald's. He ordered two big macs, one big fries, 32 barbecue sauces and 20 chicken nuggets. He ate so fast that he almost choked on the fries.

After a while of just texting his friends he just remembered the flower so he walked to the public toilet to eat the beautiful flower, he sat down on the toilet and ate the flower while signing WAP,"from the top make it drop thats some" then he heard someone open the door to the public toilet. He tried to run out so fast he could, but accidentally ran into the guy who opend the door to the public toilet, gregor looked up on the guy and saw a guy with brown fluffy hair, he was about 6,4. He said sorry to the guy and blushed. 

"Wait your cute what's your name?" The tall guy asked.

"Oh, thank you, my name is Gregor, what is your name?" Gregor asked.

"my name is groger" he said, he blushed and rubbed his neck.

" can i get your number?" Groger asked.

"Eh, ok.." gregor said and gave groger his number

Grogers POV: 

"He was so cute" I tough to myself, "his strawberry blond, fluffy hair and those blue, green eyes where the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen. I think I just fell in love with a stranger.