3. Toilet seat

The day after there first day where terrible. While groger and gregor where making out in the oven grogers ex who's name is toilet seat came to groger to pick up some old stuff, so gregor hid in grogers closet. Gregor could hear everything they talked about grogers ex talked about how she wanted him back but groger licked a flower an punshed her in her armpit. I laughed silently to my self but then i could hear his ex say "did i just hear something from the closet?" "Ehhh... no why would you hear something from the closet...?" Groger asked her. "Idk if it isn't something i guess you don't mind if i take a look inside?"she said "i think you really should go now!" Toilet seat ran to the closet and open it. 

"Hiii..."

Then she died because she turned into a real toilet seat. They went to the nearest second hand store and sold toilet seat for 828393847478392$ because they spray painted it gold. But that wasn't even the worst part.

 When they went home they realized that there wap vinyl where stolen. So they booked tickets to a plane that went to florida to talk with dream about it so they packed there stuff. The plane was supposed to go 8:30 pm on friday and it was Friday today so it was two days left. The called george and asked if he wanted to go with them and he said yes so they booked three tickets instead. Around 9 pm gregor and groger lay down together in grogers bed because groger only had one bed in his apartment. Groger asked gregor if he wanted to have sex, gregor said yes they  had sex and gregor came 2828(364648 times. 

Two days later they went to the airport to go to florida and ask dream if he has a wap vinyl.