4. On my way to get wap back

George, gregor and groger entered the plane, found there seats but since george wasn't found he couldn't fin his seat so he sat down beside cardi b but he didn't realize it was her until 3 hours in on the plane ride. George asked cardi b for a picture and a autograph on his gregors poster after the plane landed. The pilot asked george to take a picture with him for his daughter in the middle of the way to florida. He didn't even see cardi b. She got soooo mad she opend the door in the plane and jumped out. But she just did it for attention so she took the magic stairs up again when she realized no one even noticed she said "ok if y'all not even gonna care about me i can just jump of the plane anyways, bye" when gregor looked out the window he could see that cardi b actually had a parachute that was green with the wap lyrics on it.

After the plane landed george, gregor and groger met dreaM and saPnaP at the airport they took dreams tiny, rusty car home to dreaM. When they where at dreams house groger asked dream if he had a wap vinyl "you're lucky today, i just fixed a spare room i had to a room with all the wap merch, i can show you" they walked over to the room and dream even gave groger a wap vinyl. "Ok then me and gregor can go home now goodbye"