2. I ❤️ Wap

Gregors POV: 

Next day groger called me, we talked and learned more about each other, we talked almost for two hours straight. After a while we decided to go on a date. I fixed my hair, put on some nice clothes and put on my shoes. The date where in the park, nothing special just to get to know each other a bit better. I walked to the park it where only about five minutes away from my apartment, since i lived in the middle of London. I saw him siting and waiting for me on a bench, so i walked over to him and sat down beside him. 

"Hi, gregor I've been so excited to meet you again" groger said with his lovely soft voice.

"Hi, sooo how are you?" Gregor asked groger.

"I'm good" groger answered

Grogers POV:

Gregor is so beautiful, kind and lovely, i think im really falling for him, but at the same time I don't want to go to fast, I don't want to make gregor think im weird and my ex wants me back, I don't want her bus she is really trying to impress me and get me back. She will be furious if she see me with another person then her and make me brake up with them. I hate her so much.

"Hello? Are you thinking about something special?"

"Oh! Im sorry, i was thinking about somthing only"

That was embarrassing i hope he doesn't think im weird. I wonder if he like the wap song, i love it. Maybe he wants to listen on it in repeat in 37468274747728283 hours in bed with me. Should i ask him? Maybe i should and then we can eat rocks on the plane to florida to meat dream.

Groger invited gregor home to him after they had been in the park for an hour or two. It turned out that they lived really close to each other. They ordered pizza to eat and watched a documentary on groger tv. The documentary was about fries who really wanted to learn tondo the wap dance. After a while gregor felt something in his hand it was grogers hand. After the documentary was over they looked in each other's eyes and slowly met each other's lips. Then they fell asleep on the toilet together. Next day they decided to spend the hole week together.