Part one

Tommy didn't know how long it had been.

By now, all tommy knew was waking up,mining,and going back to sleep again. Helping to lead the lmanburg revolution with his big brother or fighting wars against dream with his best friend were all just memories now, ready to disappear like a wisp of smoke from a dying fire.

Not to say those times weren't fun because, yes, they were, it just that after being exiled for so long, Tommy didn't really want to remember anything outside of his boring repetitive life.

Knowing that at one point he was having fun and socialising with people other than (occasionally ranboo) dream, the man that stuck him here indefinitely in the first place upset him,knowing that he would never be able to experience his childhood again because of one stupid, stupid mistake upset him even more.

He was upset and he was tired and his eyes started watering and his lips started shaking and then he was crying. Crying and crying and then he was sobbing and then he was screaming, his muscles were aching and his throat was bleeding but he kept on screaming, screaming and screaming about how much he hated it here, how much he wanted to return to his normal life and how much he hate- no loathed the man that did this to him.

He would get his revenge on dream or he would die trying...

THANK YOU FOR READING PART ONE PART TWO WILL BE UP SOON!!