Part three

Tubbo was trapped. A box. Wooden floors and yellow concrete walls. Everyone was watching him. They had been, just minutes ago, but not like this.

Before they had been smiling and cheering at the presence of him on stage. Now their eyes were glossed over with fear and horror. They could do nothing but watch.

"Schlatt?" The word left his mouth shakier than he had intended.

A man stood in front of him now. A familiar man Tubbo once called an ally. A man who had helped in leading Pogtopia. A man who, despite only joining the server a few days prior , seemed to have everything him and his country would ever need.the man was none other than the renowned blood god and potato king, technoblade.

Although technoblade appeared to be saying words, Tubbo couldn't make out what they were. a loud ringing echoed in his ears, like a painful melody played by a tortured soul.

The next few seconds came to him in a flash.

The rocket launcher swiftly being lifted up between his eyes. A blinding light, bright colours, a deafening bang, a force throwing Tubbo back against the walls of his cell, his head smacking hard against the wall, an unimaginable, indescribable pain. It was completely unbearable, unthinkable and Tubbos eyes were glossing over and his heartbeat sped up and he couldn't see and he couldn't hear and-

GASP! Tubbo shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat. He had had that dream again. Tubbo hated that dream as it was a constant reminder of the day one of his lives were taken. The day he felt betrayed by his friends, his people and even his nation. He felt like crying again. Instead he clenched his fists around his covers until his knuckles turned white.

In all honesty Tubbo was a good president, a great one even. He gave his people everything they could need and in return they gave him their respect. He built them houses and provided safety and made sure everything was in place. His people would then... and that's the way things should be.

Unfortunately, tubbos one presidential flaw was his guilt. It kept him up at night for weeks and weeks. Sometimes he would scream.  Other times he would be silent. these were the nights that scared the New Lmanbergians the most.

Despite getting not nearly enough sleep last night, Tubbo got up, brushed his teeth ( staring at his burned face in the reflection of the mirror) and looked over the nation he called his.

People going around their daily lives, red, white and blue lanterns floating overhead and dream... wait dream? What was he doing here? Dream promised that if Tommy was exiled dream would leave New Lmanburg alone. Still, Tubbo kept his cool and decided he should go and greet the foreign visitor.

"Tubbo" the older man said cheerily upon seeing him.
"Dream" Tubbo coldly replied
They stared at each other for a few seconds and although dreams mask was covering all of his face , Tubbo could sense that dream was mimicking tubbos stone cold expression

Dream was the first to break the silence.
"Soooo... how's tommy? You have been visiting him right?"
Dreams stupid smirk could not have been more obvious as he watched tubbos eyes grow to the size of the moon

"I- um- y- uhh-"
The brunette had completely forgotten to visit tommy. He hadn't forgotten about tommy, of course. Tommy was his best friend, always had been. It's just, Tubbo had felt so bad for , seemingly pointlessly, kicking him out of the country he hadn't gone to see him. Yet, of course.
"Don't worry Tubbo, Tommys fine"
"Oh ok" Tubbo breathed in reply.
"But..." dream continued. " it would be nice to go visit him at some point. He misses you."

"Oh um, yeah, of course I will." Tubbo proclaimed to no one but the tall man in front of him.
"How about one week Tubbo? "That's enough time to get ready, right?"
"Um- sure? I mean I don't really know if im read-"
"Great! Have fun Tubbo "

And with that, dream walked out of new lmanburg and left Tubbo to wonder:

What did I just get myself into?

-
-
-

The next day, Tommy woke up in the water. Although he wasn't too far from the shore, he considered going limp, letting the water take over his lungs. Hold him in it's gentle embrace. He wanted to invite death in to take his soul somewhere better. Anywhere would be better than here.

Still, Tommys tired and bandaged up arm slowly pulled him towards the sand, towards safety.As he reached the shore, a few heavy pants escaped his mouth (Tommy wasn't one for physic exercise) and the light of the morning sun shone bright in his dim eyes. He decided he would lie on the sand for a few minutes longer (Tommy wasn't a morning person either)

He stared at the sky above his eternal prison. Pure white on gleaming yellow on pale blue and orange and... green?

Dreams face was not towering right over the smaller man, like he standing above his latest victim, getting ready to take the shot, and his life.

Ever since exile, tommy had hated the colour green. He could barely look at the grass underneath his cold feet without bile rising in his throat.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DREAM!" Tommy screamed. Birds frantically scattered out of the nearby trees , scared out of their nests by his voice.

"Hi Tommy" dream calmly said,not even bothering to take a couple of steps backwards.

Tommy hated the condescending voice the blonde would put on whenever he was talking to someone he deemed lesser than him.
Tommy had noticed that this condescending way of speaking was mainly used on him.

"Jesus dream! You can't just sneak up on people like that!" Tommy knew that he could. Dream knew that too.

"Hey tommy, I was just coming to check up on you." The sound of dreams voice made tommy want to punch him in the face.
"Well I'm fine so you can go now."
"Alright tommy. That's cool"

Dream turned around and started walking away.

"Oh and one more thing." He shouted over his shoulder
"Yeah?" Tommy replied, laying his head back down for god knows how long.

"Tubbos coming next week"

AAH PART THREE IS DONE! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE EXITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!