1

The only thing I recognized the next morning was my pounding headache.

I had a hangover almost every morning, it wasn't new to me. However the silk sheets and white walls and elegant room decorations weren't familiar.

Cautiously, I threw the covers off of me, then quickly wrapped myself in them again when I realized I was naked.

"No please, don't cut the show short."

My head snapped in the direction of the voice and I narrowed my eyes when I saw Frank.

"Either I had a lot more to drink last night than I thought, or you drugged me."

Frank snorted. "Don't jump to conclusions. You were drugged, but not by me. I wasn't gonna just leave you as road kill in the back of the club."

He passed me a pair of boxers and sweatpants and I looked at Frank skeptically as I put them on.

"Did we fuck?"

Frank sighed. "Nope. You only woke up once at 3 am, all loopy and shit. I was really hoping to get laid last night."

"Sorry. So, if you weren't the one who spiked my drink, who did?" I awkwardly tried to cover his torso and chest as I walked towards Frank. Frank just smirked.

"Dunno. Bartender maybe? They can be sketchy. And honey, I got you in the shower when your whole body was burning up last night. There's nothing you need to hide from me."

I blushed. "Oh. Uh," I searched my mind for something to say. "You don't look like the kind of guy who'd be able to afford a suite like this."

Realizing how what I just said sounded, my eyes widened and I quickly opened my mouth to apologize, but Frank chuckled and shook his head.

"Who said I paid for it?" His eyes gleamed as he pulled out a bobby pin. "It's surprisingly easy to climb onto a balcony with a fully grown man on you."

I still didn't trust Frank, but fuck. He was hot. And a good fucking kisser. I could only imagine how good Frank's lips felt when he-

I shifted uncomfortably and extinguished my thoughts before I got myself too aroused.

I thought with my dick instead of my head, and followed Frank out into the living room.

"Advil?" Frank tossed me the painkillers and I poured four into my hand.

As soon as they were swallowed, Frank smirked. "You know," He strolled over to me and traced his fingers over my jawline, causing me to shiver. "We never got to finish what we started last night. You left me all alone to tend to myself."

I gulped and was already partly hard from the image of Frank jacking off.

"I would ask you to make up leaving me stranded, but I figure, since you were the one who was drugged, I'd give you a little reward."

I let out a gasp as Frank grabbed me through my jeans, squirming, but not saying a word.

Frank sank down to his knees and started to undo my zipper, and I had to back up into the stone wall to keep my knees from collapsing under me.

"Am I going too slow for you?" Frank asked as he pulled my sweatpants down. "Good. I like to watch you silently beg for me."

And that's exactly what I was doing. My eyes widened, lips forming words that never escaped my mouth.

And I couldn't believe I was about to get a blowjob right now in a hotel suite we weren't even supposed to be in from someone who might have spiked my drink but fuck, I didn't care. Even Frank's hand brushing against me as he pulled my boxers down my legs felt so good.

I didn't even get a warning when Frank wrapped his lips around me, sending jolts of pleasure up his body.

My fingers wrapped themselves in Frank's hair and my hips bucked forward as Frank tongue ran across my dick.

"Frank... I-" I didn't even need to finish because Frank already knew what I wanted so bad.

"Do it." Frank said.

So I did. I brought my hips backwards and thrusted into Frank's mouth, as hard as I possibly could.

"Fuck!" I yelled, now pulling on Frank's hair and thrusting even faster, but Frank didn't care. His eyes watered from gag reflex but he didn't make a sound.

"Frank," I breathed between thrusts, "I-I'm gonna-" Suddenly my knees locked and my toes curled forward. I slid down against the wall and closed my eyes.

I barely had time to catch my breath before I was pulled up by a smug looking Frank.

"My turn." Frank forced me onto my knees and took off his jeans in what seemed to be a second. My mouth fell open as Frank took my hand and placed it on his own dick. "Go."

I gulped and quickly began to move my hand up and down Frank, my throat tightening as Frank moaned and dug his nails into my shoulders.

All of a sudden, the front door creeped open and my eyes were greeted with the back of a female room service maid as she pulled a cart into a room.

"Mr. Ier-oh!"