Belle opens up

After a bit of a semi-heated discourse that ended up with belle being on the team you your brother and Tari look at Belle who was beating herself up a bit.

"Lucks lied to me." she growled out.

"Wouldn't be the first one hes lied to, probably wont be the last." you say before getting a cold shudder.

"Oh... thats not good." belle and Br/N say making Tari look confused.

"What do you mean? Is Y/N alright?" she asked scared of losing you.

"No he's great, but a cold shiver from him means that something bad is going to happen to someone he mentioned, in this case Lucks..." Br/N explained. "Its how he predicted a few deaths in the family... even his before it got changed by Belle." he stated further making the girls look at him stunned.

"I changed his fate? i helped him cheat death! Holy Crap!" belle said shocked and looking at the guy she saved. "You're welcome." was all she could get out while her brain went a mile a minute. you hugged her.

"Thank you, for everything." you say letting her go before your brother got defensive of his girl.

"N-No problem, so uh- i have a lot to explain about before the night Lucinia disappeared..." she said making you perk up.

"Funny you should mention her..." you say rubbing the back of your neck.

"Why?" belle asked on edge. you took a deep breath knowing that this could end up bad for you.

"Before i tell you, i want you not to attack me physically." you say looking belle in the eyes. she looked unsure but nodded.

"Alright i wont hurt you physically." she said trying to keep her voice level.

"We," you began pointing to you and tari. "have encountered her in the database..." you say seeing belle and your brother react in shock confusion and horror.

"shes alive?!" belle asked getting up close voice full of hope.

"Yes and yes." you say cryptically getting you a glare out of your brothers lover. 

"Explain, now." she ordered keeping her promise.

"i believe her body and memories are ok. because i learned that me Tari and my friend who's with the others, have programs ingrained into our brains at different ways..." you say before belle holds a finger up.

"I know that... and i wanted to be sure it wasn't made up... lets move on shall we?" she said making you a bit shocked she knew.

"Alright then... we need to get Theo out of the database here... which could end up problematic..." you say looking at belle. "and since you've gotten out of the thumb of lucks we'd thought you could help him and us by getting him and the phone out of TASCorp." you explain what Tari had whispered to you while the discourse had been happening.

"Br/N can help me with the phone, but why coconut boy? Hes not that important. is he?" She asked moving over to the mirror.

"He is to me." Tari said standing up. belle chuckled after sighing.

"Alright ill save coconut boy. You know i think i liked you better as a pushover." she said jokingly

"Well we like you better when you're not trying to kidnap us." you say back just as jokingly. the three of you chuckle and Br/N smiled and gently hugged belle from behind making her jolt a little.

"Im just glad i get to see you making the decisions you believe are right." he whispered in her ear making her blush.

"Me too." she said putting her hands on top of his.