getting back to the new normal

You decided to sit the tournament out since you had a bad feeling about it. but instead of sitting around like a piece of driftwood you decided to head back to check up on tari and left a note saying as such in case the others came back and you hadn't returned. As you were getting closer to the TASCorp servers you notice the increased security.

"Well i mean that makes a sad amount of sense since Theo broke out, though something tells me hes gonna be out again sometime soon." you say with a chuckle before sneaking through the security with little to no effort at all.

"Well i mean if sofia could crack the system before, Lucks or his IT team SUCKS at network security." you say before disabling the firewalls and most of the cameras around the rooms as you jumped into Belles computer again and out before walking out of her room to find where tari was.

At around the same time Br/N had come to visit belle and told the guards to not tell her that he was here. He headed up to the rooms before bumping into you.

"Y/N?" he asked shocked to see you.

"Bro look i can- oof!" you begin before getting a blow to the gut. 

"I deserve that." You strain trying to catch your breath before being swept up into a hug.

"Don't do that again." he said darkly.

"Won't try to without trying to let you know." you say still a bit strained. after the hug he led you to where the rendezvous point Belle had with him was and noticed Princess Bitch tailing her.

"Hey i need to find my girl, ill leave you to this." you say knowing that this was not your fight.

"Good call." he said resigning himself to the fate he was about to endure. you sighed and went off to find Tari and found her being followed in a hallway.

"Hey Tari." you say making her look up in shock then happiness.

'Y/N! Oh i'm so glad to see you! Come with me i want to tell you what i want to do with this game." she said dragging you to her room to the confusion of the person escorting her.

"Wow... this looks homey." you say sarcastically knowing you turned off the cameras in this room for sure since it made lucks look even creepier than before but decided not to dwell on it.

"Yeah though i don't have much personal belongings that i remember." she said as the door was being beaten upon as no one could open the door.

"Right, well what was that plan that you had?" you said not paying the people outside the door any mind before the banging stopped and Lucks was yelling at the guard to leave her alone.

"Well i wanted to see if i could contact the others. Using this game." she said showing you the game she had taken from Queen Karen and a smile tugged at your face.

"Starting with Lamar aren't you?" you ask. she nodded.

"Need me to load it up?" she asked.

"At least, i can jump in from there." you say quickly kissing her. she blushed but laid on the bed and you blinked and found yourself in a classroom. a moment later tari popped into the seat beside you and was shocked to see you in already.

"You're in here quick." She said more shocked than before.

"I think the program that helps me in either got an upgrade or learned to optimize itself. i swear i can hear its voice in my head." you mutter that last part before you both begin to explore and you got much farther than her since you apparently had the needed skills already.

"Huh oh well i'll see what i can find." you say walking around the school and bumped into a student program. "Oh sorry i didn't see you there." you say quick to apologize before looking at him and your mind flooding with memories.

"Y-Y/N?" the boy asked looking at you just as shocked to see you as you were of him.

"Fr/N?!" you asked bewildered.

the text box beneath him read out "Is this that friend that you couldn't remember?" but the box was glitching between two names that read K.E.V.I.N. and F.E.L.I.X. You both look at each other.

"You need to come with me." You say grabbing his wrist and dragging him with you.

-Meanwhile-

Belle and Br/N had come back from a near miss in the computer room after finding more files about Project Bluebird with help from theo.

"Think this will change the relationship of Y/N and tari?" Belle asked before opening the file.

"Maybe, i'm more worried about their other relationships, but only one way to find out." he said and watched as she opened the file. and as the two went looking through the files they found out three things that shocked them.

"No way!" they said slightly angry.