𝙨𝙞𝙭.

↬ 𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶 ↫

↬ 𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶 ↫

"What is this!?"

"It's-"

"People are starting rumors of you having a girlfriend, Xiao! Significant others aren't part of your contracts!"

"Jean-"

"I'll clear everything with the higher-ups, but I can't control the internet. You could lose some of your appeal because of this."

"Y'know, if you announced Y/n as our pianist, we could say they were talking about her new job or something," Venti says.

Jean is silent for a moment before replying, "How long ago was this picture taken?"

"Four days ago," Xiao answers.

"Okay," she sighs. "The interview with Y/n is scheduled for an hour from now. I'll talk to her about it then. Get back to writing."

She leaves the room and the boys remain quiet, glancing at each other. Xiao takes out his phone and opens his messages, clicking on his conversation with you.

Me
Good luck with the interview.
sent 1:32 pm

Y/n⛧
Thank you ^^
sent 1:32 pm

>──────☾⛧☽──────<

Jean requested for you to meet her at the café you occasionally play at, so here you are, sitting at a table by the window to view out front. You glance down at your phone to see Xiao's good luck text, which you've been constantly glancing at for the past hour. Who knows? Maybe it'll give you even better luck.

"Miss L/n?"

You hastily turn your phone off and look up to see Jean sitting down in the seat in front of you.

"H-Hello, ma'am!" You greet.

"Hello," she smiles. "Thank you for sending in your application the other day."

I didn't really have a choice...

"No problem...!"

"This is a bit of an informal interview, but I hope you'll still take this seriously. This could be a big step in your career, after all," she says.

"Oh, of course."

"First, there's a separate topic I need to speak with you about."

"Hm?"

"The picture of you and Xiao. People are saying you're in a relationship, and I'm aware it's not true, but I need to make sure you won't fortify the rumors."

You recall Xiao mentioning it, so you looked it up online and found a few articles about it. 'Pop Idol Xiao in a secret relationship!?' and other similar titles were found during your search.