The Second Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory

Lord Frederick Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, 2nd Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard is the eldest child and son of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux. He was born in 2175 to the joy of his father, Lord Patrick William Howard.

He is the first child to be born on Star Base 12 followed by Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who was born in 2177.

Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort father and mother, Lord Charles Beaufort and Lady Louisa Elizabeth Gordon traveled with Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret to Star Base 12 in 2153.

Lord Charles Beaufort is a direct descendant of Prince John of Gaunt and Lady Katherine Sywnford through their eldest son John Beaufort, 1st Earl of Somerset who married Margaret Holland, Duchess of Clarence and they had several children:

Henry Beaufort, 2nd Earl of Somerset (1401–1418)

Joan Beaufort (d. 1445), who married James I of Scotland and Sir James Stewart, the Black Knight of Lorn

John Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset (1404–1444)

Thomas Beaufort, Count of Perche (c. 1405–1431)

Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset (c. 1406–1455)

Margaret Beaufort (c. 1408–1449), married Thomas de Courtenay, 5th Earl of Devon.

It is through Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset that Lord Charles Beaufort is a direct descendant and his natural grandson, Lord Charles Somerset, 1st Earl of Worcester he is a direct descendant.

Lord Charles Beaufort had two children, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and her father gave her the right to marry who she wanted.

Lord Frederick William Howard falls in love with Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort in 2191 and they have a son in Lord Frederick William Howard II in 2192, followed by Lord Charles Andrew in 2195, followed by Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2198 and Lord Andrew Charles in 2200.

Lord Frederick William Howard II marries without his father's consent to Lady Isabella Bourbon and he loses his place in line for the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and it passes onto Lord Frederick William Howard second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard who marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill in 2208 and in 2210, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR is born, Lord Edward Richard Howard in 2215, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2220 and Lord Edwin William Howard in 2225.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228 and in 2230, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is born, Lady Patricia Charlene in 2235, Lord Patrick William Howard II in 2240, Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2245 and finally, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, in December of 2250.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard married Lord William Carey in 2209, and in 2210 she gave birth to Lord George Carey and in 2215 she gave birth to Lady Georgette Carey.

Lord George Carey marries Lady Henrietta Bourbon in 2227 and in 2230 she gives birth to Lord Robert Carey and in 2235 she gives birth to Lady Roberta Carey.

Lord Robert Carey marries Lady Lettice Knolly in 2248 and in June of 2250 she gives birth to Lord Richard William Carey and in 2256, Lady Richenda Wilhelmina Carey.

Lady Lettice Knolly is distant cousin related to Lord Robert Carey through their ancestor, Lord William Carey and Lady Mary Boleyn daughter, Lady Catherine Carey who marries Sir Francis Knolly and they had a daughter, Lady Lettice Knolly who marries Lord Walter Devereux and they have Lord Robert Devereux, Earl of Essex, Lady Penelope and Lady Dorothy Devereux.

Lady Catherine Carey is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard, The 1st Howard Duke of Norfolk through his son, Lord Thomas Howard and Lady Elizabeth Tinley who have Lady Elizabeth Howard who marries Lord Thomas Boleyn

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell have two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard marries Lady Elizabeth Percy, heiress to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory in 2230, and they have Lord Phillip Howard in 2232 and Lady Phillipa Howard in 2235 and in 2248, Lord Phillip Howard marries Lady Louisa Valois and they have Lord Thomas William Howard in 2250 and in 2256 in Lady Thomasina Louisa Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard II who married Lady Isabella Bourbon has a son, Lord Frederick William Howard III in 2252 and a daughter, Lady Isabella Wilhelmina Howard in 2256.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope in 2251, Lady Patricia Charlene marries Lord Ralph Neville in 2253, Lord Patrick William II marries Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford in 2258, Lady Charlotte Augusta to Lord David Frederick Stafford, in 2262, and Lord Andrew Charles marries his lady-love, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell in 2275 and she gives birth to the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in 2275, followed by Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory, in 2276, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory in 2280, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory in 2285 and finally Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Duchess of Gloucester Territory in 2295.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has a daughter with Lady Theresa Hardwick in December of 2285, named Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory.

Lord Patrick William II and Lady Patricia have Lady Autumn Bridget,in 2282 and she is heiress to the Dukedom of Cambridge Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III with Lady Charlotte Victoria Stanhope has two children; Ms. Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard, in 2277, and a son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV in 2282 and he succeeded his father to the Dukedom of Sussex Territory.

Lady Patricia Charlene has two children with her husband, Lord Ralph Neville, Duke of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10 - Lord Ralph Neville in 2255 and a daughter, Lady Patricia Charlene Neville in 2261.

Lady Charlotte Augusta has three children with Lord David Frederick Stafford - Lord David Frederick II in 2265 and a twin daughters in 2270, Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stafford.

Lord Patrick William Howard establishes all of his descendants throughout Star Base 10 and 12, through his eldest son, Lord Frederick William and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his son, Lord Charles Andrew JR and through his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard who becomes the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2275 with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann by his side