Lord Andrew Charles Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest child and son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior and his wife, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, who is the fourth Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is 20 years old when his father approaches him and he tells him " Your brother's have failed to produce a child."

"Am I brother's keeper?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"No, but do you want to see, what great-great-great grandfather died?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"No, of course not father." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"It will die if you don't marry as the next in line is Lord Richard William Carey, as he is the great-grandson of your great-aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard as Lord Frederick William Howard was disinherited and so was Lord Richard Edward Howard my brother and my youngest brother, Lord Edwin was disqualified by the virtue of having a daughter rather than a son." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

Lord Andrew Charles tells his father " I will not marry a woman that I don't love."

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William have failed to produce a child and I need you to marry." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I am glad to hear that Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.

"One thing, father and mother. The young woman hasn't arrived." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"I don't like these silly, vain, creatures that bat their eye lashes at me." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Lord Charles Andrew JR understands where his son is coming from and as he wanted to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck.

Lord Andrew Charles stands his ground with his father and mother and he doesn't marry until 2275.

The young woman of his dreams doesn't arrive on Star Base 12 until May of 2274 and she is from Post World War III  Planet Earth and she is on the arm of Lt

The young woman of his dreams doesn't arrive on Star Base 12 until May of 2274 and she is from Post World War III  Planet Earth and she is on the arm of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who is just returning from Talos IV where he is laid to rest his father, mother, and sister from the hands of Kodos the executioner.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard meets Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and he has a rival name Lord Richard William Carey, who is his second cousin and the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William through his only daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who marries Lord William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

They also have a rival named Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and they all want the same young woman but who will she take and who will win her in the end.

Karissa and Kevin become good friends for life and they celebrate the marriage between Lord Richard William Carey' and her daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey to Kevin Riley 's son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II in 2302.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard becomes the fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory with the birth of Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard in May of 2275 and Karissa becomes Lady Karissa and she becomes Duchess-Consort of Norfolk Territory and presents Lord Andrew Charles with two more daughters and two sons in the course of their 24 year of marriage.

In between that time Lady Karissa presents Lord Richard William Carey with two children, his heiress, Lady Caroline Matilda in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence in 2289.

Lord Andrew Charles ends up losing Lady Karissa to his second cousin in 2299 and they marry in 2300.

The Howard's, Carey, and Riley's are further reunited by the marriage of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lord Andrew Charles to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa through their daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley II in 2360 and in the Pagan Year of 2362, Lady Karissa gives birth to twin daughters, Lady Elizabeth Beltane and Lady Isabella Karissa Riley.

Lady Karissa's children with Lord Andrew Charles are : Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory,  Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent, and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Gloucester Territory and with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory - Lady Caroline Matilda   Carey, Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory.

Later on Lord Patrick William Howard's descendants would spread to Lennox Territory through his great-great-great-grandson, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard  when he married Lady Elizabeth Ann Stuart and it was the eldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard would that become the 1st Howard Duke of Lennox Territory and with the marriage of his great-great-great great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard V's son, who marries Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart,  daughter of  Lord Jerome Alexander Howard, Earl of Moray Territory on Star Base 10 that the Lord Jerome Alexander  Howard would become the 1st  Howard Earl of Moray Territory on Star Base 10.