Clarence Avery

A/n: Mafia Au

3rd POV
In the 40s the Mafia ran big in London. Evelyn was quite used to the scene. All of the men in the Lestrange family including Reinhard were apart of the "Family Business". In her dad's eye, Evelyn was his little girl.

Evelyn met Clarence when she was 15 and he was 19. The Lestrange and Avery family had been friends and partners for decades. Clarence was the type of man, fathers wanted their daughter to stay away from.

Evelyn was a sweet, and naive girl. She had gray eyes with long dark brown hair. While Clarence was like a fuckboy and a player. He had blonde hair and blue eyes.

When Clarence met Evelyn, he was infatuated with her, a perfect little innocent Angel. Since Evelyn was her dad's little girl, he gave whatever she wanted or desired, so when Clarence proposed, they went all out.

So the wedding cost about 30 million, but they didn't care. The church was full family, friends and allies. After they both said 'I do' Clarence kissed her with so much passion.

At the reception, both dads gifted the newlyweds their key to their house.

Clarence was apart of Reinhard's inner circle that included Tom Riddle, Orion Black, and Abraxas Malfoy, James Nott

Clarence was apart of Reinhard's inner circle that included Tom Riddle, Orion Black, and Abraxas Malfoy, James Nott. Reinhard had taken over the Mafia after he turned 18.

Since Evelyn's father spoiled her, Clarence had taken over that job. Buying her jewelry and new handbags. All the luxury and lavish things Evelyn had were still the same, but the ponies, dollhouses, and stuffed animals, turned into lingeries, heels and jewelry.

Today was like any other average day. Evelyn was in the kitchen making a special dinner for her and Clarence. She had news to tell him.

She heard the door open and shut closed. "Mon amour" she heard Clarence call out. "In the kitchen!" Evelyn yelled as she finished washing her hands. Clarence walked to the kitchen and wrap his arms around her waist as he hid his face in her neck giving her little neck kisses.

"You smell like blood." Evelyn said scrunching her nose. "What, no I missed you Clarence. I'm happy you're home." He teased kissing her cheek as she rolled her eyes and laughed.