chapter 8

1 and a half months later
"Elena I think since you've turned its affecting the baby, look at your bump.. maybe it's the blood."
"Yeah my bump is about the size of somebody who's 5 months pregnant instead of 3 months hmm.."
"Should we go see Meredith or the Witch in New Orleans maybe?
"Well I'll go get you a blood bag because we should see Meredith and there's blood all over the hospital and I don't want you to lose control"
"Kay, thanks Day. Love you"
"I love you and our unborn baby." damons said says smiling, looking at our baby.
"Me too Day, we're going to be a perfect vampire family."
"I've always wanted to be a dad and then I turned and I was heartbroken but now I have another chance to be a father and I'm thrilled to be having it with you, the love of my life."

at the hospital

"Elena the baby is growing at a very high paced rate and it will probably be premature but other then that the baby is healthy and you will have a good childbirth, were you planning to have an in home birth or have your birth in the hospital?"
"Honestly Meredith what do you advise us to do? If it's going to be premature would I be better to do it at home or in a hospital?"
"I'd say it was your choice and you'd might like an in home birth rather then a hospital one because I know you and Mr Salvatore were both born in your homes"
"Damon, do you want to have the baby in our home? I do but it should be both of our decisions not just mine."
"I think having the baby in our home is a great idea I know the perfect midwife."