Vicky

{6 months later}

{ELENA POV}

I hear a knock on the door, I hope it's my boyfriend Damon, he promised to stop by to see me. I open the door to see my best friend Matt Donovan "hey, Elena" he says "hi, Matt! what's up?"

"um, Elena... I need your help, it's Vicky." Oh no, Vicky is Matts sister, she's dating my younger brother, Jeremy, they like to try out different drugs, Matt and Vicky's dad suddenly died just 2 years before my parents died, and their mom had a breakdown and moved to Canada leaving her two kids behind and starting a new family.

"What can I do to help Matt?" "Well, she's acting really weird, saying that she's hungry and eating all the food, Damon's at my house now, he's actually helping for once but he said to get you."

"Okay then let's go and I'll see what I can do!"

{at Matts}

{DAMON POV}

oh no! I know what's happening to her, she's turning into a vampire. shit. Matt better hurry up with Elena! "hey, babe what's up?" Elena says then pulls me in for a sweet kiss. "I know what's happening to Vicky, I say to her walking into the living room, she's turning into a Vampire!" Elena got a shocked look on her face, "WHAT, HOW?!" "I'm not sure but we have to keep her away from Jer and Matt for a few days until she decides if she wants to feed or not." "okay I guess." Elena said.

{DAMON POV}

I hope Vicky decides to turn into a vampire, Jer would be heart broken if Vicky died, I wonder how she got turned, it seems like something Stefan would do, but I haven't seen him in 15 years where the hell would he be staying..?