Ch 21 : Avneil's Destiny

Hellllllloooooo!!

Enjoy Reading!!

Two people were staring at each other. Time was still. They both were quite still their silence were speaking more words. Avneil's sad and gloomy eyes showed many emotion and expression. They both now it was the time to bid bye to each other, both left everything on their destiny.

Avni: Neil....G...Good...Good bye, take care...care of yourself. Have your dinner on time.

Neil's face had lost his charming colours. His heart wanted to stop. Avni from going away from him but brain denied.

Avni: Neil are you listening?

Neil: Av.....Avni are you still angry on me?

Avni: Neil, I can never be mad on you. I am just hurt. Don't worry I just need time to overcome we are still good friends Neil. We both know that we both can transcend for each other.

Neil nodded slightly.

Neil: Avni, I am always with you, no matter what happens in future. Don't forget to take your medicine on time.

Karan: You don't worry about it Mr.Khanna, we family members will take care of our choco chip.

Shweta: I know beta but this Khanna family is also of Avni, she is our daughter just like Kareena.

By hearing the word 'Kareena' Amol looked towards Shweta.

Neela: Thanks for taking care of my daughter Mrs. Khanna. I think now its time to leave
.
Avni took blessing from Bebe, Prakash and shweta

Bebe: Avni, we will miss you. Keep comin over here.

Avni: Sure Bebe, give my love to Kareena.

Avni, Karan, Neela, Amol and commissioner officer made their way towards the gate. Two hearts were still beating for each but they bad delusion about their own feelings. They totaly left everything on their destiny. Avni saw Neil's moist eyes and then sat in the car.

Amol: Thank you so much for again coming in our life di.

Avni smiled at him although she doesn't remember anything. Myraid of thoughts were running in her mind but she mentally suppressed them.

Neela: Avni, your dad will be the happiest guy in this world. He was taking lot of tension for you.

Karan: Yes, now uncle will get fine. Choco chip just relax your mind. You don't need to think so much.

Avni gave a confused look towards Karan

Karan: What happened choco chip? Any doubt?

Avni: Yeah, why are you addressing me as choco chip? My name is Avni.

Karan: Yes Avni, I used to call you Avni from our childhood. I used to love to eat chocolates, candies and ice-cream.

Small adorable smile apperared on Avni's face by remembering one moment in the past with Neil.

Flashback starts

It was saturday mid night. Avni, Neil and Kareena were watching one romantic and comedy genre movie.

Avni: Neil, I want to eat something sweet?

Neil: What Avni, order me I will bring for you.

Kareena: Heyyy bhai this is not fair even I am hungry. I too want to eat something in sweet.

Avni: Great then, Neil go to the kitchen and bring some chocolates or ice-creams for us.

Neil: Oh then there is no need to go the kitchen as I already brought a packet of chocolate for you.

Neil said and went towards his cupboard to  bring it but found there empty packet.

Neil: Where are the chocolates?

Avni: Woh...Neil.....actually I ate it.

Neil and Kareena: What?

Avni: Actually I...

Neil: Its okay Avni, you have full right to share everything.

Avni: Yes l should be, after all I am your wife.

Neil stared at Avni while she smiled.

Neil: Wait here guys, I will ice-creams for you both.

Kareena and Avni: Thank you.

Flashback ends

**

So now Avni is going back to Mehta mansion. Will she able to recollect the past memories?

Will Avneil's destiny meet in future?

Will Neil ever reciprocate his feelings towards Avni?

Keep thinking.....

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!