X 8

X8

‘I grab my head once again and fall to my knee as shake my head back and forth hoping it’ll get rid of everything. Why do I want all four of them? Do I know them? Is this real? I…

“….via!” I suddenly shoot up and look around just to see Israel looking worry.

“Damn stupid, you almost hit me!” I just sigh and lay back down pulling the blanket up to my chin.

“Shut up, it cause your face was the reason I got scare.”

“Ouch, that hurt. But dude are you okay?”

“Mhm.”

“You were moving around a bit.”

“And? Don’t we all move in our sleep?”

“Not you, you sleep like a piece of log.”

“Well I just had a weird dream.”

“Clown?” I shoot up again but this time my head smash into Israel’s big head.

“Ah! My intelligent forehead.” He groans.

“Why did you say the C word, stupid.” I scold as I rub my head.

“Jeez, I was just guessing.” I huff as I lie back down and close my eyes.

“Wow, you’re still a sleepy head.” I snuggle more into the blanket.

“Just because my mind forgot everything, doesn’t mean my body also forgot. I still remember to love sleep, food, music, and other stuff.” Silent is what hear, I peek out to see why is got silent when suddenly a heavy figure jump on top of me, making squeal in surprise.

“Ow. My perfect ear drum!!”

“It your own damn fault stupid.” I shout as shove him off.

“Ugh, you got so strong… that mean I can’t beat you at wrestling!” He whines as he rolls on the floor.

“Stupid.” I mutter with a smile as I watch my true Israel hasn’t change a bit.

“Hey I hope-“ I hear a voice stop, same did Israel. We both look up to the door to see Spike staring weirdly at Israel, who still lying on the floor. Suddenly he kneels to ground as he looks at his hand with horrified face.

“I’m in a parallel world. First Sara didn’t let me kiss her this morning, now I’m witnessing a unknown person in Israel body. What have this world become, maybe I’m going crazy. OW!” he yelps as Drake pinch him hard on the cheek.

“Quit sulking and talking non-sense. You just accidently saw Israel true side.”

Whah awbouwt me sawa?” Spike ask with teary eyes with Drake still pulling on his cheek.

“You still not over that? She told you that she forgot to brush her teeth.” While they still… Talking? Aguring? Kinda? Israel clear his throat as he stood up from the floor and return to his serious self while swiping anything that might have stuck to his clothe.

“Is there anything I can help you guy with?” They stop and stood up straight.

“Um..” Spike elbow Drake.

“Ah, well with everything going on…” he started. “..I think it best if Alex could come to live in the café with us?” Spike finish for him.

“I see..”

“Israel you don’t need to, you know you trained me well”

“Hey, I’m the one who trained you.” Drake huff angrily.