The mysterious sickness

___________________________________
Disclaimer corpses will be discribed.
Sorry for taking so long to post but school and my creativity have his limits that aren't liking each other.
___________________________________
Pov: Phil
After I got home to pack my things for my journey, but as I was searching for my things, suddenly I saw techno's unconscious body on the floor. I panicked as I tried to get him to his bed I realized that he had a really heavy fever,so I took care of him.

__________________________________
4 days later
---------------------------------------------------
It been 4 dayes since I found techno unconscious on the floor and I began to take care of him. He still has a fever, he's still nocked out and I still don't know what has happened to him. I tried many healing items but nothing helped. I was really desperate, worried and I almost lost every hope, until I found a book that gave me hope.

 I was really desperate, worried and I almost lost every hope, until I found a book that gave me hope

As I read more and more I know the only way to heal I need to get the flower and make that potion. The difficult thing is that the flower grows on a human corpse of a pure soul that didn't deserve death.
Pov: Tubbo
It's been a year since dream suddenly disappeared. We started to seek for him and trained for potential attacks from him, but nothing happened.
Soon will be Tommy's birthday I was so busy because of dream's disappearing I never had time to visit him and befor that I was to scared, but have decided that I, Ranboo, quackity and fundy are going to visit him and stay there for 2 week before his birthday and 2 weeks after his birthday.
---------------------------------------------------
4 days in the past.
Pov:Ghostinnit
'What is that? Who is that? Where is it coming from? Why are they here?'
I could feel that someone was in my fog area, but who? No one has visited me since a year.
'Oh no!'
As I tried to answer my questions on who it was, I was beginning to remind that my fog was to any life form deadly toxic. I flew as fast as I could to the person, on the way I saw the chaos that did my fog. Everywhere was bathed in the blood of the corpses from animals which only were left as the bodys were so sucked out of life that only the skin were you could see the bones through. It was a horrible view. As I came on the place were I was getting the signals from. I couldn't believe what or rather who I saw, I saw fucking technoblade. But as I was in the shock of the sight as I saw him get nocked out from my frog. 'Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!Fuck!' I need to be fast. As fast as I could I tried to get him out of the fog and tried to enter his mind. It worked! I tried heal him but that was out of my power, the only thing I could do was to break his soul out of the darkness and bring him home in his body.
As I came to technoblade's home I entered it and tried to reach his bed or at least his couch but I was to late. The thing is that I'm bound to logstedshire and can't leave it without a body in control and then only for a little time. This time is over, I'm sorry.

-back at the present-
I sat still on my party place at the beach the water was replaced with with the blood of the water animals that died and black that is same like the fog just in liquid form.
'something has begone, everything will change and I don't know if I I'm ready for it. Maybe I should prepare for visitors, soon is my birthday, maybe it will be different, I know it is a childish thinking but I can fill that this is only the beginning.'
Pov: Ranboo
'It's been a long time since I have seen tommy, we wrote letters to each other but that stopped also a long time ago. Honestly I'm scared of his reaction when we meet him again. But my fear will not stop me from being there for him on his birthday, It will be the best birthday he has ever had. I must make it the best, he took all the blame for the prank that we together did.
I still fell guilty that I let him all the blame and that stopped being thaer for him when no one was visiting in the end. No one was there for him since a year.
But I should stop being so sad and think about what I should gift him for his birthday.
Maybe I should gift him some flowers, because in logstedshire no flowers can grow, yes, but not some random flowers, no, an allium flower. His favorite.
Pov: Phil
I started to search for the conditions for the potion, aks many people but still I didn't find the flower. Shit, but one good thing had it, I found it, the disc I wanted to gift tommy to his birth day.
Pov: Technoblade
I don't know we're I'm.
The time as that heartformed light brock the darkness.
I woke up in an flower garden.
All the flower were yellow, no golden color.
All my worries were gone and all my voices weren't screaming like usually and aren't completely silent but whispering little sweet compliments.
It was a bit weird but it was really nice.
I relaxed a bit as I suddenly saw her.
A really tale lady with brown here and beautiful eyes.
It was Phil's wife
Kristen.
'Am I dead?'
I asked my self
"no you aren't, you're just in a coma." she spoke.
"Did I say that out Loud?"
"Yes, you did."
"What am I doing here? And how am I here?" I aked her.
"One question at a time. You were lucky that the little soul saved you."
"A soul?"
"Yeah. But I will tell you it all soon, come here I will brand your hair as a tell you it all.
Whe have enough time left until you will wake up.
_______________
-1040 words-