Chapter 16: The Revenge

(I feel like this title is appropriate for so many reason. Much like Fire Emblem Three Houses, I'm positive no one actually came here to learn anything and just wanted revenge. That being said, welcome to season 4 which will mainly focus on Kazuma and Barok! So, while Susato was being an awesome lawyer, let's her what her adoptive brother is up too! Enjoy!

(Kazuma's POV)

221B Baker Street, Holmes's Room

January 28th, 9:20 AM

            After my little sister and father figure departed from Great Galar, we returned to the flat to hear my best friend screaming.

"Oh dear, is his illness getting worse?" Holmes-san said with concern.

"No" I answered with a sigh, "I think it is something else entirely"

I walked up the stairs to the attic to find my best friend resisting the medicine from Dr. John Watson.

"Please Ryunosuke, you must take this medicine" the doctor tried to reason in a hesitant manner.

"Igiari!" he exclaimed as he waved his hands in front of himself to push Dr. John Watson away from him, "I refuse! Medicine is icky and terrible! No!"

Dr. John Watson sighed as we watched from the door. We have to convivence Ryunosuke to take the medicine somehow. Iris-san got an idea as she turned to us.

"We need to hold him down and open his mouth" she said in a simple manner.

I was surprised, but I enjoyed the idea!

"Dr. Watson, please step away from Ryu. We can handle it!" she said in delight as she took his hand and moved him away.

I placed Karma down as I cracked my knuckles. Ryunosuke looked very worried as I lunged towards him and forcefully held him down!

"What are you doing?! What is going on?!" he exclaimed in both English and Nihonese.

Adler-san then held Ryunosuke's noise as Iris-san then held the medicine on a spoon.

"No, NO!" he exclaimed as he struggled in my hold.

"They'll let you go if you take your medicine and then take a nap. If not, then they won't let go" Iris-san said warmly.

I could hear Holmes-san laughing as his teacher was trying to stop him.

"Fine! Just let me go!" Ryunosuke shouted in a panic as Iris-san poured the medicine into his mouth.

Ryunosuke had the medicine in his mouth, but he would swallow!

"Ryu! Swallow or else" Iris-san said with a glare.

Ryunosuke sighed as he swallowed his medicine. He gagged a bit but releaxed as I released my best friend. Everyone was relieved as Ryunosuke felt drowsy.

"Hopefully, we will not have to do that often" Holmes-san said with a shake of his head before looking at his clock, "Oh, look at the time, I must be going. The Yard needs my assistance, even though I have no interest in working for them"

"Speaking of needing to be somewhere else, my Opera company needs me" Adler-san said, "I won't be available for much till the end of a month and half. I will help as much as I can though"

"It is fine" Iris-san said with a nod of her head, "I can take care of Ryu for us!"

I tend to forget that she already has a doctorate at the age of 10. Lucky her.

"Thank you, Dr. Watson!" Holmes-san said in delight as he quickly changed into his dirty yellow coat, "My intended and I are thankful for your help! I am also thankful for my teacher's help as well! We couldn't have taken care of Mr. Naruhodō without your help!"