4 (Rewrite)

Everyone turned around to see Tommy sitting up on the bed. 'Where am I?' Tommy asked and look around the room. 'He wasn't even suppose to wake up now!? Did I make the wrong calculations?' Professor Cerise said in disbelieve and quickly recheck the tablet that recorded Tommy's health. 'Ok. Ash and Goh better pack up cause your plane is about to go now.' Cerise reminded the two journey buddies. 'Oh yeah, bye Tommy. We gotta go!' Ash said as he took his bag and ran out the door. He was followed by Goh who yelled at Ash to wait for him. 

'He never changes...' Tommy said as he shakes his head fondly. 'So now we have to give you a check up to see if you're in perfect health or not.' Chrysa said and now all the attention is on Tommy. 'I need to tell you all something important.' Tommy said.  It was important so Chloe was asked to go away. Tommy begin telling them about the changes he had endure when he got sent to the place by Hoopa. 'Interesting...' Professor Cerise said as he jolt down everything Tommy said.

'I found out that your immune system is very very different. I don't know what to do with the changes but it will let you get sick less.' Professor Cerise said. Tommy nodded. 'Also, would you train with me? I really need to stand explosions because almost every battle has explosion from attacks.' Tommy requested. 'May I ask why?' Professor Cerise asked. 'Tommy was abused by his caretaker in the place he was sent to. The abuse was physically and emotionally. Explosions was one of the thing his caretakers did with his partner.' Gardevoir said grimly.

Ralts and Cinderace had anger in their expression. Tommy's pokemon doesn't like anyone from the Minecraft world.' Thank you for explaining, Gale. Tommy said. 'Oh...' Chrysa said grimly. The professors were angry at the caretaker that Gardevoir had mentioned. 'Weren't they supposed to care for Tommy? Why did they hurt Tommy?' Was all the professors thought in their mind. The professors agreed to train with Tommy to overcome his fear.

The progress was good but it didn't go really fast as Tommy would suddenly have a panic attack or yelled to stop because he started to think of someone he didn't want to remember. When Goh and Ash came back from Kalos, they were informed of the training and both agreed to try and help Tommy with his fear. It took them weeks for Tommy to completely be ok with explosions. Tommy requested to go along with Tommy as a partner and Professor Cerise allowed it. This will be the day, three boys having their journey together.