Chapter 7 - Inquisitors pt 1

I was on the Bridge of the Eclipse after my excursion to Shu-Torun. Who could this Ezra Bridger be? From the records after they dumped me off at Shu-Torun they left for Lothal. I can't just leave for Lothal, the Emperor and Lord Vader are expected aboard my ship. But I could send someone else. This is a job for the ISB. I looked at Captain Bryce who was beside me. "Something wrong sir?"
"Get me Colonel Yularen." I responded. He then went to the war room to the holoterminal. The ISB would get the job done with great accuracy, then my mind wandered towards my comrade Gallar. He wanted to be in the ISB, I never knew I could be involved in things above the ISB as it was a core institution in the Galactic Empire. "Sir, he's on." Bryce said. I marched to the terminal where the elderly officer was projected with a holographic warble.

"Commissar, good to see you again. I never did thank you for dealing with Olbar."
"No problem Colonel, I want to ask for a favour."
"The ISB is at your disposal."
"Send you best agent to Lothal, I want them to capture a delinquent named: Ezra Bridger."
"Very well Commissar, oh when you have a chance come meet us on Coruscant, Inspector Gallar and Commodore Thrawn will be glad to see you again." It brung warmth to my heart to hear that Thrawn was doing well for himself as he was an Alien. Good to hear Gallar got a position in the ISB aswell.
"Very well, good evening Colonel."
"Good evening Commissar."

Then his blue flickering figure disappeared. Then a Lieutenant approached me very gingerly. "Speak" I said. "Uhm, a certain war hero has arrived, sir."
"Spit it out!"
He hesitated "Lord Vader has arrived!"
"Why was not informed earlier."
"I uhm, I..."
"You are incompetent, some time on the battlefield should heighten your senses."
"With all due respect I don't think that's the right choice."
I hate these pompous, low ranking officers who think they know everything. "I detected no respect, perhaps you will learn that in your service. Bryce! Get this officer of my bridge."
He started to protect but was dragged away by Stormtroopers who happened to be patrolling nearby. I was starting to believe the Stormtroopers respected me more than the officer core."Bryce, with me to hanger bay 6."

As we travelled through the maze of corridors I detected an element of fear in the Captain.
"You seem a bit in edge Captain."
"Yes Sir, the name Lord Vader would send shivers down any officer."
"Very brave of you to admit that Bryce, thats why I like you. You aren't a pompous idiot like most in the Empire, you are a capable officer Bryce you don't need to worry, so as long as you are in my favour." I said that last bit in a very cold tone, just to give him the idea to stay on my side.
"Thanks, sir."

We arrived at hanger bay 6, Stormtroopers lined the hanger parade style. Then Lord Vader emerged from the Lambda class shuttle, his black cape flowing behind him. "Commissar, we meet again."
"Lord Vader, always a pleasure. This is Captain Bryce." The captain then saluted.
"Shall we?"