Chapter I: Collision Course

June 12 2023

It was eight thirty five a.m, There was a rooftop party happening as everyone was talking to each other while drinking as others were playing music and dancing. There was a person drinking pepsi and looking at the people dancing as she was bored.

 There was a person drinking pepsi and looking at the people dancing as she was bored

Gionna Daddio is her name, She is twenty four years old. She is an actress and has been in many movies. She is cheerful, bubbly, humorous and caring.

However Gionna was sad as she was having memories of the incident in the airport. She continued drinking Pepsi as she saw her friends talking to each other while singing as she sighed to herself until she heard someone calling her name as she turned around and saw who it was.

 She continued drinking Pepsi as she saw her friends talking to each other while singing as she sighed to herself until she heard someone calling her name as she turned around and saw who it was

Ethan Carter is his name, He is twenty four years old and he is a billionaire. He runs multiple businesses around the world and is a gambling man. He is arrogant, cocky, overconfident and humorous.

Ethan: Hey Liv, What's the matter?

Gionna: Nothing Ethan, Its just I'm bored.

Ethan: I thought you love parties.

Gionna: I do but I'm not in a mood honestly.

Ethan: Wanna talk about it?

Gionna: Its nothing Ethan, I'm just not in a mood.

Ethan and Gionna have been dating for two years now and they both care about each other too. Ethan was holding Gionna's as she looked at him as they both walked to the stage as Gionna was confused until Ethan took the microphone.

Ethan: Hello everyone. Michelle, Moxley. First of all Thanks for the awesome party.

Michelle and Moxley smiled at Ethan as The Others were looking at him as he continued talking.

Ethan: Now Everyone goes through a lot in their lives. We always felt like we lost hope but there is always a light in the dark tunnel and remember that.

The People in the party all agreed to Ethan's words as he smiled at them.

Ethan: Gionna always says that to everyone and that's what I love about her.