Chapter X: The Meeting

June 24 2023

Gionna was in her room looking through some old pictures on her phone as she smiled at some of those pictures. The last few days have went by peacefully and she was getting ready to go the movie studios to film a new movie she is starring in. Gionna continued looking at the pictures as she fixed her hair and continued looking at her phone.

She continued scrolling through different pictures as Liv had a huge smile on her face until she saw a picture of Her and Desmond two years back as she was staring at it.

The Picture was taken in an amusement park where Gionna was standing next to Desmond as he was looking at her. Gionna continued staring at the picture until she thought about deleting it but decided to keep it as she closed her phone and looked at the wall.

Gionna began having memories of her spending time with Desmond until she remembered the airport incident which made her angry as she closed her eyes and felt like she was gonna cry until she heard a door being opened as she immediately wiped her tears and saw Chris, Maria and Michelle looking at her.

Chris: Is everything alright Liv?

Gionna: I'm alright.

Maria: Are you sure?

Michelle: If something is bothering you, You can talk to us.

Chris: After all, We're always here for you.

Gionna: Everything is okay. I'm just trying to rest up before going to the studios.

Maria: It's okay. . . Take care of yourself.

Gionna: Thanks.

Michelle: Are you going out for dinner with Ethan?

Gionna: No. . . He's busy right now.

Chris along with Maria and Michelle looked a little upset hearing what she said. Apparently Ethan hasn't been spending time with Gionna for the last few days and stays at work. They didn't like this behaviour from him.

Gionna spoke to them as she immediately left the room as the trio were looking at each other and sighed to themselves.

Chris: I can't believe it. Ethan doesn't even spend time with her.

Maria: Apparently his work is more important than his wife. This guy deserves a punch in the face.

Michelle: Your right about that. He should atleast take a day off to spend time with her.

Chris: Not to mention Ethan gambles a lot.

Maria: *Sighs* I just hope Ethan stops all this and take care of Gionna.

Michelle: Your right, She has been through a lot over the last two years.

The Trio nodded as they left the room and began making their way downstairs and saw the group eating some pizza as they joined them.

Meanwhile Desmond was walking through the streets of New York as he was texting Daniel and Scarlett for information about the gang war. He continued walking until he heard someone call his name as he immediately knew who it was.

Tay: Hey Desmond!

Desmond: Hey there.

Anna: What's up?

Desmond: Nothing much. What about you two?

Tay: We just left the convenience store buying some soda.

Anna: Do you want one?

Desmond: Sorry, I'm not in a mood to drink anything.

Tay noticed Desmond was upset and was in deep thinking about something as she spoke to him.