Chapter XXI: Forces

July 9 2023

Twenty minutes before the fight, Montana was with Ox and Fancy Dan in the safe house as they saw Anne working on plans to steal Diox 3 from Tombstone. She noted down multiple warehouses where he keeps the drug. Anne continued working on the plan until she spoke to Montana.

Anne: Montana, There's something I need you to do.

Montana: What is it Boss?

Anne: The Arachnid is interfering with everyone's plans and I don't want him to interfere in our plan.

Montana: Don't worry Boss, I'll handle him.

Anne: *Smiles* Excellent, Meanwhile Ox and Fancy Dan will takeover one of Tombstone's warehouses. We need to expand our empire.

Montana: Alright Boss, Consider the job done. After all I will never back down from a job.

Anne had a huge smile on her face as She told Dan and Ox to attack the warehouse as they nodded and left the safe house. Meanwhile Montana used the condemned theater to get Desmond's attention so that he can ambush him.

Meanwhile Back in Erikson Corporation shows Magnus talking to some business partners about the future of the company as his manager spoke to him.

Manager: Have you heard about what happened last night?

Magnus: Yes, The Green Goblin returns to create terror again.

Manager: Hearing that news caused me to not sleep well.

Magnus: I understand why, He is fear after all.

Manager: That's not all sir, He attacked some of our employees last night.

Magnus: What?

Manager: Police and Roxxon are investigating the matter right now.

Magnus: Let me know what they find.

Suddenly Magnus saw his business partner standing in front of him. His name is Dave Crawford, He is jealous of Magnus and even has a hatred on him.

Dave gave a death glare of Magnus as he smiled at him and walked towards him as he spoke to him.

Magnus: Nice to meet you Dave.

He was gonna shake his hand but Dave refuse to shake his hand as Magnus chuckled and put his hand down as he spoke to him.

Magnus: What's the matter Dave?

Dave: I just wanna know why your using Oscorp tech?

Magnus: *Smiles* I'm using tech which is not dangerous to the public.

Dave: I know exactly what your doing with that tech.

Magnus: What do you think?

Dave: I will reveal your secrets Magnus.

Magnus: You know Jealousy is bad.

Dave gave a death glare to him as he pushed past Magnus and walked away as he had a smile on his face and spoke to the manager.

Magnus: By the way, Is Ethan coming to the meeting?

Manager: Yes Sir.

Magnus: Good.

Meanwhile Montana shot a vibrational blast force as Desmond dodged the attacks as he threw multiple chairs at Montana but he destroyed it.