Chapter XXIV: Reflection

July 14 2023

Gionna and her friends were at Tay's house enjoying the party as Liv was on her phone texting Ethan as he immediately texted her back saying that he's at Erikson Corporation with the police as they were investigating what the goblin stole. Gionna texted him back to take care and let her know if he needed anything. She put her phone back at her pocket and sat down on the couch as she saw someone walking towards as Gionna immediately recognized her.

 She put her phone back at her pocket and sat down on the couch as she saw someone walking towards as Gionna immediately recognized her

Gionna was already upset as Leah began walking towards her as she had a huge smile on her face.

Leah: What's up Gionna?

Gionna: What are you doing here?

Leah: What? Can't meet my loser friend?

Gionna: Shut up.

Leah had a huge smile on her face as Gionna saw Leah's friends Robert, Nick, Natalya and CJ walking towards her as Liv was angry.

CJ: Leah, Why are you talking to this loser anyways?

Nick: Yeah Leah.

Leah: Oh nothing, I just came here to tell her that I'm better then her.

Gionna: *Sighs* Your own ego is your downfall.

Leah was staring at Gionna as she was gonna slap her until Tay grabbed her arm and pushed her as Gionna's friends were standing in front of them.

Maria: Get out now or we will beat you up.

Priscilla: And the guests are gonna watch the fight too.

Tay: Who invited you Leah? Get out of my house.

Leah: Fine, The Party was boring anyways.

Dori: Because you and your friends are here, that's why this party is boring.

Leah was upset as she told her friends to leave the party as her friends began taunting them.

Robert: Hey, Where's your other loser friend?

Leah: He probably ran away because that's what he's good at and he's a coward too.

Gionna was irritated as she slapped Leah in the face and threw water at her as she was shocked. Leah's friends helped her leave the party as the others were looking at each other.

Tay: Come on guys. Ignore them.

Chris: Yeah. . . . She's right.

Anna: If they even bother coming back. We will give them something worse then a slap.

Michelle: Damn right.

Gionna nodded as she sat down and drank some soda as the others decided to play some Mortal Kombat as Gionna was watching them.

Tay and Anna were watching the others play the game as they saw Gionna taking the controller and began playing as they spoke to each other.

Anna: Is Desmond alright?