▪︎ Chapter: 7- Mission

°•○°•○°•●•°○•°•°○
DEMONIC DESIRES// HXH X (Daki!) Reader

Story by:_Hypnossses_Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_°•○°•○°•○°•●•°○•°○•

Written by: _ZESTALICIOUS_
°•○°•○°•○°•●•°○•°○•

Hisoka sat down on a couch as Daki tried talking to Illumi, "So you're an assassin?" She said while eagerly looking at him, he was so beautiful in every aspect, his body is face his eyes and his hair. They all were flawless. Illumi crossed his legs, "Yes, and what are you? You're surely not human, but partially." He said while he rested his chin on his hand. Daki looked surprised seeing how easily he noticed, she then smiled.

"I'm what people call, a Demon."

That was enough to catch his interest, he looked at her, "A demon as in?" He asked as a grin spread through her face, "I eat human beings~" She leaned closer to him. Hisoka looked at Illumi with a grin, "She's just trying to scare you, she doesn't feed on humans anymore. Just blood sometimes." He said while Illumi sighed, "I already knew that."

Just then, Hisoka received a call, "Woops, got to take this one." He said and walked outside the room with his cellphone. He came back, "Chrollo needs me to do some work for him, "Wait does that mean you're going? Onii-chan! You said you'd stay with me!" She hugged him. Hisoka lightly pushed her backward, "I promise to be back, stay with Illumi till then." He stroked her cheek.

"Ahh-" Daki cried a bit before Hisoka could go and then she turned to Illumi, "Anything interesting?" she speaks in a low voice. Illumi turned around to jump off the window, into the wide night time moon. "Come along, I have a mission in which you can be useful." Daki sighed and walked behind him, and then opening her obi. Illumi watched in shock as the moving cloth unwrapped her body, making her look like a beauty in an exposing dress. She ten jumped on the window and took off.

As they ran through the streets, she didn't know how to strike up a conversation she peeked at him as his carbon black hair shone like white strands of silk under the moonlight, "Could you stop staring at me?" He spoke without looking at her. Daki smiled, "You're so beautiful Mr. assassin, I could eat you." She smiled at him as he looked at her, "I can offer you my blood if you are hungry." He spoke in a slightly concerned tone. Daki looked at him with wide eyes and agape lips, then she grinned. "Sure~"

"You know, your face and your hair look like a woman's, If you were there in my timeline, I would definitely have you in my collection."

"Timeline?"

She then remembered she wasn't supposed to speak of this. "Oops, nothing." She chuckled and ran on forward. The atmosphere suddenly dropped as they casually walked down the streets, Daki had her smile on as she smelled blood.