Chapter 17

Chapter 17

            Kazumi gently shuts the driver’s-side door of her van, then nervously clears her throat as she walks around the front.  “S-so, uhm… I didn’t… get a chance to tell you how cute that skirt is…” 

            “Hmph.”  Yuuko slams her own door closed, then spins on a heel of her purple, velvet-covered skate-boarding shoes and tilts her chin a little higher as she makes a bee-line for the wrought-iron gate leading to the Ouka’s front entryway.  She knew how cute her dark-blue plaid waist-covering was, damnit.  The badass trio of leather buckles at the left side were the sole reason she bought the thing, after all.  “I’m still not talking to you.”

            The twenty-four year-old lets out a soft sigh as she falls in behind the angered loli.  Despite her lack of experience with fashions while growing up, Yuu-chan certainly learned quickly, even with just a single morning of researching the topic on-line.  The skirt and shoes contrasted beautifully against a pair of embroidered white-on-white thigh-high stockings, and the ensemble was perfectly topped-off in a white blouse with navy piping along the seams.  Naturally, she’d chosen stark-white underwear as well, though festooned with lace up top, and with transparency in mind for the bottoms.  Even her pretty hand-purse, over-night tote, and hair-ribbons were a deep indigo… and all of those darker colours certainly suited her current mood perfectly.  “I, uh… really liked your present, too…”

            “No, you didn’t.  You were horrified.  And I’m not talking to you.”

            “I-I told you.  I don’t dis-like having things in both holes at once… but I’ve gotta be in the right state of mind.”

            The small teenager snorts out a breath of derision as she comes to a stop at the front entry, then reaches up and grabs the old-fashioned door-knocker to clack against the base. Certainly an oddity in a culture that usually had speaker-boxes mounted beside the side-walk’s gate. “Use it or don’t.  I don’t care anymore.”

            Kazumi allows another long sigh to escape her, then sets a slightly agonized smile onto her lips as she hears the heavier footfalls of the largest Ouka approaching the door.  “I’ll use it and think of youEvery time.”

            Yuuko gasps in a sharp breath just as the solid panel is whisked inward, then forces it out just as quickly as she finds herself directing a horrified stare at a pair of cut-off denim shorts that probably covered less than the underwear that she herself had on.  “W-wha-“

            “Ka-chan!  Shironeko-chan!”  Misako displays a wide, honest smile from the top of her hundred and ninety-five centimetre height, then slides back a little and throws a large hand back down the hallway.  “Come on up!”

            The short highschooler lifts her stunned gaze towards her newest friend’s torso, and feels her world start to wobble as she’s confronted with a loose, cut-off tank-top that was barely long enough to conceal the huge girl’s flat chest and nipples.  “W-wha-“