Chapter 30

Chapter 30

            “Yah, yah, yah.”  Misako lets out a heavy sigh as she watches the two fidgeting women across the dining-room table, then dismisses them both with a waive after peeking towards her adorable kitten.  “Go and get your freak onWe’ll clean up your damned mess…”

            Yuuko absently perks up on her chair as her roomie and the ageless Queen quickly leap up with giddy laughs, then tracks their hurried progress as they exit through the kitchen on their way to the master bedroom… or… more accurately… the torture-chamber

            “You’re doing this for her aren’t you?”

            The short highschooler brings her attention all the way back around to her super-pretty friend, and trades a gaze blank of emotion for the colder stare raining down from above.  “Yes and no?”

            The boyish-looking girl blinks rapidly since her little pet gives an answer she wasn’t expecting, then knits her brows defensively together as she seeks clarification.  “So you… want to learn for your own edification… and you wanna use that knowledge to please Ka-chan?”

            “W-well, uhm…”  Yuuko clears her throat softly as she glances towards the masses of empty plates on the table.  “A-at first… I kind of… just wanted to please Kazumi-san… but…”

            “But?”

            “But… then… last night…”  the small teenager draws in a deep breath, and brings her flushing cheeks up for an inspection.  “She told me… that she wouldn’t allow me to watch her.  And that if I did, truly want to learn… that I should… ask you… to teach me…” she’s able to hold her larger companion’s gaze for only about a half-second more, then quickly twists her head off to the side once again.  “A-and then… I thought about you in bondage-gear… and… ropes… and… other stuff… and, uhm… I, uh…”

            Misako’s brows slowly rise up on her forehead as she watches an impressive amount of redness flowing through her cute chibi’s features.  “And?”

            “A-and… I… uhm… g-got off… twice… thinkin’ about it…”

            The huge femme starts to smile as a few additional pieces of the puzzle fall into place, and she sends a silent ‘thank you’ to her rival for gifting her this glorious opportunity.  “And… when you saw me tonight?”

            “I-it, uh… well, you look absolutely gorgeous, of course… super pretty… but… then all my thoughts from last night came… rushing back…”

            “Soooo… what, uh… what is it that you want to do to me?”

            “Eh?!”

            Misako purses her lips for a moment as her sweet loli shoots her with a look of honest confusion, then allows a heavy sigh to float away once she realizes that her potential Queen had only been aroused by the image.  Well… that was fine in and of itself.  At least Yuu-chan was seeing her in new and exciting ways… “Alright… well… let’s start cleaning up.”