Chapter 10 :Secrecy

Gabrieli's POV

"What the hell!"

Everyone was looking at Samantha's bleeding upper arm.I look at the thing who cuts Sam's arm.It was a sharp bladed shuriken deeply dig on the pink wall of the Acad's Canteen.

"The fvckin h*ll did that thing's doing here?! Fck!"

Samantha hissed with anger.Aww.That would mark i guess.Goodbye flawless skin.

I look at him pacing out the Canteen.Sorry for disappointing you.

"You fine ?"

Tanong ko kay Sam.She glared at me like 'duh Gabb?! You are actually asking me that?!I'm bleeding,you blind or somethin'?'

"I'll get you outta here.C'mon." Grimm

He got Sam up and lead her to Acad's clinic.

"I'll call Javes." Jira.

"Kuya.Can i go somewhere?"

I told my brother while he's calling Javes.

"Where to?"

"Just to get some fresh air.I'm somewhat terrified of what happened."

"A'right.Take care."

I silently walked out and head the gym.

Hazel's POV

Its been a day since Javes had a call from his groupmates.Until now his not yet home.I don't missed him don't get me wrong.Wait.Why am i even defensive anyway?

He was drivin down town with the girl i love that was like Fvck You~~

"Sup?"

I answered the call.

"I miss you Hazel !!!!!!"

I heard Troy from the background.

"Natrauma ka na ba sa kasama mo Six at tinawagan mo na ko?haha"

"Yea.This guy's like a woman.Ang ingay.Ang kulet."

Reklamo sakin ni Six.

"Hoy ! Naririnig ko kayo.Peste.Bastusan ba to?!"

Troy again from the background.

"A'right Six.Am coming.I pity you na."

"Thank you Paps.Troy is really killing me."

"Hahaha.I know I know.Gimme 10minutes.Your crib?"

"Nope.YOUR crib.Haha"

Peste.Nasa condo ko ang mga gago.

"Yea right.Fvck you both"

"Iloveyoutoo.Haha"

We hang up.

I was about to go out the house nung biglang bumukas ang pinto.His home.With his eyes glaring at me.Whats the problem?

"Tell that Physics Araneta not to touch any of my members again cause if he do i swear i'll surely give a d*mn!"

I look at him as he took the stairs. He just raised his voice on me.H-How dare he?!I look at his back until he got to his room and got out of my sight. Why does something feels wrong inside me?Why does it hurts?I shrug at the thought. Its just my ego that's hurt. Nothing more.

I walked out the house and head the garage.Darn.I forgot I don't have a car.I called Troy to pick me up.Ugh.Nothing good's happened. Fvck.