Chapter One: I got ya

It was like time stopped for a moment. She was falling and he was scared. He was scared because he loves her. He can't live without her. He can't lose her too. All he thinks right now, all he cares about is her. He has to save her. He throws his web and try to grab her. Her face seems different, she is really scared. As she approaches the floor, Peter more nervous. His face gets wet. He starts crying. He knows he can't save her but he tries. Suddenly his web grabs her weist and he touches her softly. "Gwen", he whispers."Gwen", he says again but there is no answer. He starts worrying. Gwen doesn't open her eyes and bearly breathes. He screams for help. "Oh no",he says...how will he be able to live without her. He puts on his mask and carry her to the hospital. He is too panicked to think of anything else. Doctors are taking care of her wounds. Nobody knows if she'll be okay. Peter sleeps in the hospital. He wants to be by her side and be present if anything happens. As he tries to sleep, he thinks of how pointless his life will be without her.
It's finally morning. For Peter nothing changed because he couldn't sleep. Gwen hasn't woke up yet. He feels like he forgot something. Oh yeah, aunt May should be really worried after Peter didn't go home after the Electro and Green Goblin attack, if she is alive. He calls her immediately. As he listens to the phone calling, he gets more and more worried. Fortunately, aunt May answers the phone."Peter", she says "oh my God Peter are you okay", "Where are you?, why didn't you come home last night?". Peter feels so releafed as aunt May is alive but she seems really nervous. "I'm so sorry aunt May! After the attack Gwen was wounded and I got her to the hospital!". Aunt May was shocked "oh God how is she?""She hasn't woke up yet", Peter says. That was the moment he realized that he might lose her. How would he be able to go on. "Did you informed her family?", May's voice interrupted his thoughts. "Oh shit I forgot", he panicked. "I'm gonna call them right now", he said and hanged off the phone. Fortunately he had her mom's number. She answered immediately. "Hello?","hi Ms Stacy, it's Peter". Her voice after that became more anxious."Where is Gwen? Is she okay?"Peter wasn't good on saying bad news ,but he ought to tell her about Gwen,"She was injured from the Elektro attack, we're in the hospital", "What! No! My Gwen! Im coming right now!","Philip!Howard!Simon!get in the car fast!","I'm sorry to tell you such bad news ms Stacy", Peter said. "Oh thanks for telling me and for getting her to the hospital, Peter",she said and hanged off the phone. Now Peter had to do the worse thing. He had to wait. A couple of minutes later, Gwen's family appeared. They were all so nervous. They run to see Gwen, but she hadn't woke up. Then they came to the hospital's living room with Peter. Ms Stacy thanked him for staying with Gwen the whole night. After that nobody talked. Gwen's little brother was crying, her mother too. Peter was holding back his tears. There was still hope, but as time passed, the hope of Gwen waking up was getting smaller.