Chapter two:

It was 4am. A weird noise woke up Peter that had finally fallen asleep. Doctors were everywhere. Ms Stacy and her children were missing. Peter got up abruptly. He searched for Gwen's family until he saw the doctor who had undertaken the treatment of Gwen. "What happened", he asked. The doctor smiled at him and said:"I have great news, Gwen finally woke up and she seems to be totally fine!". Peter felt so happy. That's exactly what he wanted to hear. "Can I see her?", he said. "Yes, of course...she's in room 4. Her family is already there",the doctor answered. "Thank you", Peter nodded and his heart was pounding. He rushed immediately to room 4. In his way he saw Ms Stacy with her sons. They just came out of room 4. They were all smiling. "Go see her she's awake" Howard said. "Yeah she wants to see you" Philip completed his brother. Peter looked at the room 4 door. He would finally see his love again. Last night he thought he would never see her again. He wanted to hear her perfect laugh and look at her pretty face once again. And that's what he saw when he opened the door. It was Gwen, the love of his life. "Hi Peter", she said. "Hi Gwen", Peter said and got a little awkward. "How do you feel?", he asked. Gwen laughed as she felt he was nervous. "I'm okay", she answered. Peter was glad Gwen was okay ,but he still blames himself for what Gwen suffered. "Gwen...I'm sorry" he nodded. "Sorry for what?", she questioned. "I'm sorry I got you into trouble and I couldn't catch you before you get hurt". Gwen became more serious. "Why do you blame yourself? I mean, it was totally my mistake. I'm the one that wanted to come with you and if you hadn't catch me I would be dead now. I'm the one that should apologize for getting you into more troublewhen you had to fight not one but two supervillains". Nevertheless, Peter still blamed himself for what Gwen is going through, but it wasn't a good time for him and Gwen to have a fight. "I thought I would never see you again", he decided to say. "I was scared, Gwen...I was scared of losing you. I don't think I would be able to live without you". Gwen was flattered. Peter seemed to really care about her. "Aww I wouldn't be able to live without you too ", she said. Peter came closer to her. He kissed her forehead. "Now I'm gonna let you to get some rest. I have to call Aunt May, she is really worried". "Okay...you can go home if you want, I will be okay", Gwen reassured him. "No, I'll stay here with you until you are completely fine. I can't rest until you're safe", Peter answered. There was no way he would leave her alone. "Fine, I know I can't change your mind!", Gwen laughed. "See you soon ", Peter said and left. "Byeee", Gwen answered and she felt more in love than ever.