Chapter 1 (How the obsession stared)

Hey guys I just wanted to give you give you guys a warning that this part does contain obsession, Enjoy 😊
———————————————————————————————
It was a normal day at UA in your dad Aizawas class but he let you do what ever you wanted. You had surfing practice in a few days so every day you would go to the beach and practice surfing. After you were done you would go to the dock were you would sit at.

 After you were done you would go to the dock were you would sit at

You really like to sit there and you liked to sing as well. So, very day you would sit on the dock a started singing your heart out. You would sing for three minutes and then you would head back home to take a shower and head to bed. Eveytime you started singing you alway felt like someone was watching you and you were right there was someone watching you. A few meters away a siren named kirishima heard someone singing. He swam over to see who it was and a young high school girl almost like the story's that his mother told him.

"So the story's are true." He said with a surprised look on his face. "Wow they are so beautiful." He said blushing a bit. "Thank god they didn't see me." He said sighing in relief. "She will be mine no matter what." Kiri said only this time a evil smile was on his face. "If anyone tries to take you away from me I will kill them." He said. "No one is going to take my everything away from me." He said before leaving.

You got home took a shower and went to sleep. But you quickly woke because you wanted to go back to the beach to do more surfing and so you did just that. You put on your bathing suit on got your surfboard, grabbed your towel, your beach chair and head off to the beach.

There were not that many people at the but it was a good amount. When you got there you set up your stuff and grabbed your surfboard and you look at the waves. The waves were pretty big but to you they were pretty good waves to go surfing.

 The waves were pretty big but to you they were pretty good waves to go surfing

Your surfboard A/N This has to be the best surfboard that I have ever seen

You got in the water with your surfboard until the waves were big enough. After a few minutes you finally got to where the were the waves were good enough. So, you got on top of your surfboard and you were doing pretty good.

You did some cool tricks on your surfboard. When you were done you dragged your surfboard out of the water and put a towel over you and sat in your chair. After you were dried off you decided to sit at the dock. It was calming for you because you got to watch the sun set.

You just sat there there looking at the sunset and began to sing. It was 9:00 p.m. and it was time to leave and head home. So, you packed all your stuff and headed back to your house.

You had a strange feeling about someone or something was looking at you from the water. But you did think about but little did you know that kirishima's obsession with you became more and more insane.

———————————————————————————————
Hey weebs and welcome to my second Yandere story this one is called Yandere/siren Kirishima x Reader. I hope you guys liked this chapter of the story and I will see you guys in the next chapter. Bye bye my beautiful weebs. 😘❤️