ILMVTADANIOFR 2

1

One Year Later

"How was your grandpa?" Luna, my best friend asked playfully poking me.

Narrowing my eyes, I plucked a fry from her plate and flicked it at her. "He's not my grandpa."

"Well he sure looks like one." Luna snorted smirking, eating the same fry I chucked at her.

I shrugged. "You say that because he's thirty-one. And he had no clue what he was doing," I responded truthfully sighing, a small smile appearing on my lips.

Luna widened her green eyes and formed an O with her mouth. "You're a liar! He's thirty-one!"

Just because he's thirty-one that didn't automatically he meant he's had sex before but that was weird now that I thought about it.

"I guess he was afraid to lose it to a seventeen year old," Luna guessed popping another fry into her mouth.

"Maybe so."

"Did you teach him a lesson?" Luna was curious, raising her eyebrows.

I sighed again. "Unfortunately no. I felt sorry for him so I left. He did cook a nice meal," I added snatching one of her fries and chewing on it, an explosion of corn and oil exploding in my mouth. It was disgusting just plain.

My face scrunched up. "How can you eat fries without ketchup or cheese?"

"Ew. Everybody knows that's gross," Luna squealed, mimicking my facial expression.

Then as if she saw her life flash before her, Luna's eyes widened and she stared past my shoulder. Furrowing my eyebrows together, I followed my gaze and not soon after wished I hadn't.

My heart stopped beating and my throat constricted. No not him.

I felt like I wanted to throw up. It was Brandon.

What was he doing here? He graduated last year so unless he was Alumni-though I doubted it-he had no reason being here. I ruled the school now.

But he still looked good as ever. His blonde curls unkempt yet matted and his apple green eyes piercing.

Flashes of that dreadful night filled my head and I shook it off pushing it all the way back.

"That asshole. What's he doing here?" Luna muttered, voicing my thoughts.

As if he sensed us looking, Brandon turned and I locked eyes with him. I bet He still remembered the naive, hurt and little girl and I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of that.

Everything I did, was in fact because of him. He started the whole mess and it was going to end with him.

Mustering up the flirtiest smirk I could, I pasted it on my face and waved my fingers causing him to look shocked yet in a trance. Who knew? My charm could work on him too.

Pivoting back around, Luna looked shocked too. "What was that?"

I was aware Brandon was still looking over at us. He had no choice but to.

I know. I changed drastically. I ditched my bangs and the striaght hairstyle I always had it in and got a fresh blowout-one every week-and styled it into cute curls or messy waves which the boys loved and now used makeup. I had started wearing new clothes that would have boys ogling and fantasizing about me and girls envying me.

I wasn't that girl that had crushes on boys-boys had crushes on me now-I was that girl who had a new boy every week.

"Oh, nothing. But watch this," I told her and stood up nonchalantly like I wasn't aware of Brandon's gaze on me.

Luna smirked knowingly. "Oh, this has to be good."

"Oh, it will be." I assured her.

Spinning on my heel, I rolled my shoulders, flipped my hair and threw my head up confidently. Striding past various tables, I planted one hand on my hip and pursed my lips and cocked an eyebrow up.

Teenagers I walked past; both boys and girls, looked up as I passed and a look of longing filled their eyes.

But my eyes were set on one person and that was Brandon who also put on a mask of confidence. His eyes rolled down my body and I could've swear I saw longing in them too.

I also noticed a boy standing next to him who was equally as cute but I didn't think about him now.

Brandon stood by a table full of boys-perverted boys and maybe a few who I've slept with-who stopped their conversation to pay attention to me.

Stopping in front of him, I smiled. "Brandon. What a surprise," I lied, my voice not faltering which I was glad for.

Brandon smirked. "Nicole. It's cool to see you again."

"I know. I've missed you. Why'd you have to graduate?" I leaned in, making sure my cleavage was evident. He glanced down to quickly look up.

Gulping, he tried hard to stare just at my face. "Well, I had to do...what I had to do."

Running my index finger up and down his arm, I pouted, tilting my head to the side. "That's too bad. You could've kept me company." I swear I could've heard his heart pounding.

The boys behind me sighed dreamily and I smirked.

Brandon looked like he would burst. "Nicole," He started out lowly but I didn't let him finish.

"But you had to do what you had to do. Maybe I'll see you later?" I didn't wait for a response and extracted my finger from his arm. "Bye Brandon...and boys."

God, it felt good to be me.

Did you like it? Comment on what you think! And vote lovelys if you loved the chapter. And sorry that it was short. The chapters will increase but I just want to let you guys get a feel of Nicole and Brandon. I will upload tomorrow or in two days. It depends.